Draco Malfoy

I stand there, astonished at what I've just seen. When Queen Iduna pulls me aside, while Rose is in the pool, to ask.
"How did you two find that you were soulmates if your bond was blocked?"
I look at her shocked "You mean King Ragnok didn't tell you?"
She shakes her head "Not when it comes to Rosabelle, between you and I, he sees her as a daughter. And will do anything to protect her, after what she's done for the goblin nation and has never asked for anything in return...."
I look at my Rosie still in the water, tears streaming down her face. "Is she okay?" I ask.
"Oh yes, she adds to the pool everytime she comes, it's one of our favorite things to do together." Iduna says. "So will you tell me what has haooened with my adoptive daughter?"
I shake my head "My apologies Your Highness but I dont think it's my place to say such things."
"Of course thank you for speaking with me, young Malfoy. Oh, and do please take care of her. The goblin nation cherishes her as our own." Iduna pats my hand.
Rosie rises out of the water with a smile serine smile on her face, I lean down to get a better look at her and, to my suprise, she gives me a flicker of a kiss on the cheek, and hands me a pure lily rose. She winks at me, then swims over to the edge where Iduna is waiting for her with a robe. After conversing a few moments Rosie says,
"Shall we start the ritual?"
Queen Iduna laughs and says "You know what to do."
Rosie walks into the chalk circle, and Queen Iduna gives her a potion. 
I cant help but ask "What will that do."
"It will ease her mind into a simple state where we can remove the block as easy as possible." I notice they didn't say it will be painless.
Rosabelle quickly ask before falling into her state "Draco...?"
Iduna looka to me "Enter the circle, Draco Malfoy, and hold her steady."
I gather myself up and hold her in my lap, like a baby. I look to Iduna, and nod "I'm ready."
She begins to chant in the goblin language, as Rosie skin gets lighter, I can feel a fire coursing through my veins, its as if lava was flowing through my veins. I try to contain my screams to the best of my ability, and keep ahold on my mate, but soon my arms become heavy with the fire. And I start to droop but then I hear a voice, pushing me further, telling me to cling to her as she has to me. "I. WILL. NOT. LET. YOU GO. EVER." I struggle to say that, Iduna finishes chanting and tries to walk towards us, I snarl at her, holding Rosie close to me. Mine my instincts tell me, "She's mine." I growl at her.
Iduna looks to a fellow goblin "Get his father now, he's feral."
*(Elsewhere)
A goblin appears out of breath to the Kings office looking for the Lords Malfoy and Prince. Once he's found them, he says one word that strikes fear into both their hearts "Feral." *
"DRACO!!!!!!!!!!" Lucius says. "Stand down, son. She's safe. LOOK AT HER, DOES SHE LOOK INJURED?!"
My fathers voice is like a cold bucket of water on my instinctual advances.
"Father?" I say, still holding Rosie in my arms.
"Draco hand her to Severus, he will take care of her. We need you to calm down." He walks towards me slowly, as if I'm a rabid animal.
I start to cry "I don't think I can daddy."
"Yes you can dragon, your strong, you can do this." He places a hand on my shoulder, and looks into my eyes "You can let her go."
Severus looks at me, his arms open, I slowly slide her into his arms, when he has her fully in his grip, he tugs at her. But I refuse to let go.
"Son, you have too, you both need rest." Severus says.
I look up at him in shock, he's never once called me son. Then he does something that makes me trust him with her "I, Severus Snape, heir to the house of Prince, do herby swear on my magic that I will protect and gaurd, Rosabelle Potter until she can be with her soulmate once more."
And I let her go, and slump to the floor, almost immediately losing consciousness.