Draco Malfoy

I hold her as she cries, she soon falls asleep, so i pick her up and begin to carry ber down to my dorm.
"Pareselmouth." I say for the password, being a prefect and a Malfoy, i bring her to my own room. And then summon Severus and Father.
Dragon, what is it? My father asks through my ring.
Come to my dorm and bring Severus with you please I ask.
Is everything alright? Father asks, concerned.
Hurry, please father. Is all i say.
And hurry they do, both are in my dorm sitting by my fire place as I tell them what Rose told me.
"THEY DID WHAT TO HER?!?!" Both shout.
"CAML DOWN." i half shout/whisper.
"I just got her to sleep."
Severus suddenly pops up "Draco, you say you woke up screaming for her?"
I nod and father says "Yes Severus he was having a fit when i heard him scream her name, i thought he was dying."
Severus nods, walks out and returns a half an hour later with a book in hand. "Draco, tell me can you feel Miss Potter?"
"Severus, you dont think?...." Father starts.
"Yes, I do think so..." Severus says.
"WAIT WHAT IS GOING ON?!" I whisper yell at the two men in my life.
"Well dragon, it would seem that you and Miss Potter are..." he starts.
"Soulmates." Rose finishes.
All three men look over to Rosabelle, and look away guilty.
"I thought that was an old myth." I begin.
Rose nods "As did I until I called for help. And from what I've heard your textbook definition of what I, as much as I hate it, need."
"Need?" Father, Severus, and I say.
Rose again nods "When I was being 'abused' I called out for love, protection, help, and forgiveness."
"Sweetheart, you have nothing you need to be forgiven for." I find myself saying before I can stop myself.
Father nods along "He's right Rosie, can i call you Rosie?" Father asks,
Rose nods.
Severus chimes in "Luscious it says here that you are now her magical gaurdian."
"What?" Rose whispers.
Sevreus looks into her eyes and asks "Miss Potter, may I look into your mind?"
"W-w-what for?" She says timidly, looking at me.
She is looking to you for protection, help her dragon. Father says through my ring.
"It's alright Rosie, he won't hurt you." I say as i sit beside her, i turn to look at severus as if to say will you?
"Draco is right Miss Potter I will not hurt you, you have my word." Severus says.
Rosie reaches for my hand and i give it to her immediately, she sighs and nods her head.
Severus looks into her eyes and says one word "Legilimens." Severus soon pulls out of her memories screaming "DURSLEY, SON OF A BITCH IM GUNNA KILL THEM!"
"What is it my love?" Father asks him.
Rosie looks at me with a wtf look on her face. I simply shrug at her.
"Will you stay with me? Please?" She asks.
"Of course Rosie." I say.
She smiles, "Rosie, I like that."
*THE NEXT DAY*
The next morning I woke up with rosie tangled up in my arms, I look down at her man I wish I had a camera I think to myself.
Already done dragon i hear father say.
Father!!! I sigh in exasperation.
"Mhm?" Rosie says waking up.
"Good morning luv." I say in my morning voice, she blushes then looks out the window.
"Nooooo," she hides her face in my body as I laugh.
"I know love, but we have to get up." I say trying to get out of bed.
"But its saturday......" she says pulling me back down to her. "One more hour please." She asks giving me those puppy dog eyes.
"One more hour love, okay? Then we have to get up." I say.
No worries dragon I have buisnezs to take care of for Rosie, you stay with her and bond. Father says Severus will be by to check in on you in a bit.
Okay Father, whats going to happen? I ask as Rosie snuggles back into my side.
Im going to Diagon Alley to get somethings for you both. Father doesnt elaborate so i leave it at that and rest with Rosie, a soft smile on her face lulls me back to sleep.