Draco Malfoy

My name is Draco Malfoy and I'm going to tell you how I found out I'm the soulmate to the saint Rosabelle Potter.

"Father, I think there's something wrong with me." I said to my father at 5 years old.
"What's wrong my dragon?" He would ask.
"I feel empty." I would say. "Like I'm missing something."
Father would just laugh and say "Perhaps you've misplaced a toy. Come, let's go find it." He'd then pat my back and lead up the staircase of our manor to find my supposed 'lost' toy.

I spent the last 10 years of my life feeling that same emptyness until I looked at her for the first time, and I mean really looked at her. It happened on the train to Hogwarts I was sitting beside Blaize Zabini, my best friend, who was currently talking about the most recent fashion trend.
"Honestly Blaize, I don't care about the latest trends." I say with a wave of my hand.
"Well looks like someone ran out of his favorite hair gel." He says with a swish.
"Not funny mate, I have a bad feeling about this year, like a REALLY bad feeling." I keep telling him.
"Draco, I can almost promise nothing will happen to you with your Father at the school." He reasons with me.
I slump down in my chair slightly then out of the corner of my eye I see her, Rosabelle Lily Potter, I offered her my friendship in our first year and she turned me down cold. I've hated her ever since, but it seems over the summer she's changed. For instance her hair, which could never choose to be red or brown, was now a perfect shade of auburn, which fell in deep glossy curls arounf her waist. Her body had matured as well, she was still thin, she always had been though I never knew why. Her body has gotten slimmer, her breasts had grown to a glorious C-cup, her legs were long and lean, and I can only imagine what her stomach would look like. But what really caught me were her eyes, her beautiful blue eyes, which were usually filled with so much warmth and happiness, looked almost, dead, empty, it was as if her whole world had been shattered... My heart started to ache for her, even though I din't know why.
"DRACO!" Blaized yelled in my ear.
"W-w-what? What did you say mate?" I say still confused.
"Mate what are you looking a-"
I immediately turn his head twards Rosabelle "Just look."
"Whoa, damn Potter looks good." He says smugly.
I smack his head "Look at her eyes, mate, tell me what you see."
He looks at her for a few moments, his eyes start to water. "What do you think happened to her?"
I shake my head "I don't know mate. In all our 5 years I've never once seen her this broken. Even after everything she's been through, she always bounces back."
"What should we do?" Blaize asks.
"Make sure no one bothers her, okay?" I ask quietly.
*Start of Term Feast*
"Welcome one, welcome all to Hogwarts. Another fine year awaits you all, now before we dig into our delicious feast I have a few staff changes to anounce." Dumbledore says "First I would like to welcome Luscious Malfoy as our new Defence Against The Dark Arts teacher for the younger years, the older years will be taught by our very own Professor Snape. As for potions, well I myself have decided to 'help out', as some of you like to call it, alongside our potions Professor, Professer Slughorn. That will be all for tonight, please tuck in."
I keep finding myself looking over at Potter, she's not eatting any of her food, and it seems Weasle and the mudblood have noticed as well. They seem to try and engage her into conversation, but she barely looks at them before pushing her plate away. They try again and she suddenly screams "BECAUSE I'M NOT HUNGRY DAMMIT!" and proceedes to storm out of the dining hall, with everyone watching her walk away. But, before she can fully leave Filch tries catch her, she speaks in the most terrifying voice I have ever heard.
"IF YOU EVEN SO MUCH AS TOUCH ME, I WILL KILL YOUR PRECIOUS MRS. NORRIS AND HANG HER UP FOR YOU TO SEE EVERY SINGLE DAY. DO. I. MAKE. MYSELF. CLEAR?" She says pushing him farther away from her. Filch looks like death has told him to take him away, he nods and then Rosabelle turns away to leave.
The entire Great Hall looks as if Voldemort himself has walked through the doors and proclaimed his on the side of the light, Dumbledore tries to bring everyone out of their shocked state by announcing desert early but no one seems to have noticed. Blaize looks over to me and raises his brown as if to say well, what are you gunna do?
I look to my Father and he also raises his brow, but he does something unexpected, and smiles as if to say go after her, I know you want to Dragon.
I look between Blauze and my Father, then to my step father/god father, I try to enter his mind and ask what should I do?
To my suprize, he responds do what you want to do.
So, to EVERYONE'S suprise I, Draconis Lucious Malfoy, run out of the great hall screaming "ROSE!!!!!!"