Rosabelle Potter

(AN her hair is up above)

I laugh at our silliness, "Come on Draco, let's go check on my wand."
"Alright luv," He pulls me along to the wand shop.
"Do you think your father will notice we've been gone for too long?" I ask, while walking along.
"I doubt it darling. My father gets pretty excited over shopping," He runs his fingers through his hair "Sometimes I wonder how we're even related, even though were almost identical in our looks."
I laugh "Perharos you have traits from your mother?" I say gently.
His face turns dark "Maybe so..."
I noticed he pulled away from me, the moment I mentioned his mother "Hey, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..."
He shakes his head "No it's alright Rosie, you didn't know, but perhaps this isnt the best place to talk about shuch things...." He says looking back and forth.
"Of course, lets go grab my wand, and be on our way, that sound good?" I say grabbing his hand and squeezing gently.
He smiles at me, nodding his head.
Time Skip (brought to you by lazy author)
As we head back to Hogwarts I wait just outside the Great Hall, Draco suddenly notices I'm not next to him.
"Rose? What's wrong love?" He asks.
"I'm nervous, to walk in there.... I dont think I can do this." I try to walk away, but he pulls me back, his arms wrap around my waist.
"Nope, your not getting away that fast!" He whisper-yells.
I giggle at him "Why are you whispering?" I whisper back.
"I don't know, but do you think you can do this?" He says, reaching for my hand.
With a newfound courage, and a goofy smile on my face, I walk into the Great Hall for dinner.
I'm met with looks of shock and whispers of "who is she?".
Draco then leads me over to Slytherin table where everyone looks at me, then to Draco, back to me and then one of them asks "Rosabelle?"
I smile and sit down begining to get my dinner for the night, then I decide to eat a little bit extra.
"Well love, someone must be hungry from our adventures today?" Draco asks jokingly.
I look at him, stick my tongue out at him and go back to eating, he just laughs and begins to start his own plate.
Im soon bombarded with question after question, mostly everyone asking me where I got my clothes and 'where did that figure come from?', Draco glared at the direction that question came from.
"Well, I went to Seven Deadly Sins, and I found something I liked and ordered a crap ton of what I liked." I say with a shrug.
"Where did you get that wand holister?" Goyle asks.
"Im not telling." I say in a singing voice.
Draco laughs at my joke and just says "It's a secret."
Then we hear a screech from across the table a little ways down "WHAT IS SHE DOING WITH MY DRAKIE?!"
Pansy Parkinson, oh joy.
Can I hurt her Dray?
I'd rather you didnt love, but just for fun, why dont you put her in her place?
I look to Draco for permission and he nods with a smile.
I stand and make my way over to Pansy and ask "What did you just say?" In a deadly calm voice.
She pales but then stands up and pulls out her wand "YOUR NOT DRACO'S MATE, I AM!" She declares.
I laugh, loudly and for too long, and say "Really? Tell me, can you hear his thoughts?"
"Of course." She says.
I raise an eyebrow "Draco, love think of something for me and lets test out her theory."
I cant see him, but i know his thoughts are of the ice cream we had earlier.
"Well?" I ask "What is he thinking of?"
"ME of course!" She says.
I laugh, again very loudly, "YOU really are stupid aren't you? If you really think he's yours, then tell me, WHY does he complain to ME about the shit you've put him through for the last 5 years! He wants NOTHING to do with you, and if you dont back off, I WILL make you suffer. You dont touch what is mine." I can feel my control slipping away and quickly reign myself in. "If you want to live, to see another day, you will leave Draco ALONE. Am. I. Clear?" I ask.
Draco suddenly appears behind me, and at first, I think hes gunna back me up, but then he puts his hand on my shoulders and pulls me back into reality. "Come on love, let's not waste our time with the likes of her."
I walk away with a smug smile on my face, I look over to the Gryffindor table and see my friends staring at me, as if they've never met me before. Fred and George CLEARLY want to talk to me.
"Love? I'm gunna go stop by the Gryffindor table real quick, would you mind?" I ask.
"Not at all, my love. I'll be in our room." I notice he says 'our room' a bit loudly so Pansy can hear.