Happy birthday Nia

After reaching my home, the thing which I firstly did is calling my friend Nia. She is my friend since school time. She is good and always helps me whenever I need her.

Today's Nia's birthday and I almost forget about her birthday.But it doesn't matter that much for me. Cuz, she is only a good friend of mine and nothing else. I explained myself.

Hey Nia, Happy Birthday I said to her. Ohh thanks Aniket she replied. I can easily find that she was hurt because I wished her a very late birthday. But still I didn't say much. I just asked her how was her day and I finally ended the talk and kept my phone on the table.

I was busy in my thoughts cuz my board exams are about to scheduled in 4 months. After my board exam Jee main exam has to be happened.

I started studying after eating. I opened my physics book and started solving numerical problems from optics section.
______________

**Nia's POV**

After celebrating my birthday I was feeling very tired. But I have to complete my assignment.

I don't want to study right now but I have to. So, I picked up my assignment of maths and started solving definite integration. Generally girls don't like maths but I was exception. I love maths and it's my favourite subject.

I was so busy in my studies that I almost forget about the time. It is now 1:00a.m. I thought I should go to sleep now. I felt very bad because Aniket's wished me a very late birthday. I expect much from him...

It has been stated that expectations hurts the most and this has happened with me also. I really love him but I can't tell him.

There are two reasons behind this. Firstly I was afraid to tell him and second I have to focus on my own career.

It's good that we both wanted to take admission in IIT Bombay.
I want to be with him but it's almost impossible to take admission in the same College.

**Aniket's POV**

I woke up early this morning. I brushed my teeth and went to take a shower. Then I got dressed and started preparing for my day.

I went to my classes and I was glad to know that our farewell date is announced. According to the announcement it was supposed to be on 25 November.

I was really very excited for that day. I was also a bit sad because after that day I can't meet my best friend Rohit regularly. I will also miss my class, my teachers ,my whole tuition. I said  in my mind.

But it's necessary cuz we needed time for our study.

Firstly we have to appear in JEE mains of January session and then in board exams, and then again in JEE main of April session.

And if we want to take admission in IIT Bombay then we have to crack JEE mains and JEE advance too.

It's really very tough exam but I have to do this. Nothing is impossible if we really want. I said to myself.

I think I should call Nia and talk to her about this. She will definitely motivate me and she is also very good in studies.

After thinking about all this things I called her. She picked up the call. Hello Aniket she said... I said hii, I have to talk to you something really important...

"About What Aniket", she replied. Yaar, I am really very concerned about my career. But I am afraid that will I be able to pass my all exams with good marks?? I said in a tensed voice.

Just focus on studies and believe in yourself then everything will be perfect as you want. She replied.

"Okk" I replied. I got some relief after listening her words.

By the way when will your classes end means what about your farewell?? I asked her curious.

Classes will be over soon. She replied. Okk good night I said and in return she also said good night Aniket.

Few days passed and today is the day of farewell. I was really very excited for today's party.

****Author's note****

What will happen in farewell party ?? Will everything be normal as usual or something interesting will happen...

Please like, comment and share your opinions 🙂🙂🙂

This is my first story. Hope u guys liked my story... 😍😍😍