Farewell party

Today is farewell party and I'm very excited for today's party. I wore a black leather jacket and a black jeans. I think I'm looking very good today. I sprayed perfume on my body and then went to Rohit's house.

Hurry up dude! I said to him. He was not ready yet. We are on our way to tuition.

There are many students in the tuition. Some are from my batches and some are from other batches. I think there'll lot of fun today.

I reached my tuition. My classroom was heavily decorated with balloons,ribbons, and some other shiny things. My class is really looking so amazing and beautiful.

There are many girls in my classroom. They are beautiful but I really don't care. I really never liked any girl. They all are shit for me. But as I'm good looking and very well in studies, every girl want to be with me. To make me their boyfriend but it's really shit for me. I'm really not interested in making girlfriends at this age. I'm very concerned about my studies...

A girl of my classroom whose name is Nisha comes to me and proposed me cuz it's our last meeting. I'm not in mood to handle all these stuffs or I can say I don't want to ruin my good mood, I simply told her that I can't accept her proposal. My biggest goal is IIT and I don't want any obstacles. She came close to me and said just for some days, can't we be together??? Just for our own pleasure. Her naughty smile makes me feel really disgusting. I just pushed her away and said goodbye girl, I'm not like other boy who only know how to use girls. She felt embarassed and left that place.

Because of these kinda behaviour, girls don't try to talk to me,although they want. I'm thinking about all these, suddenly Rohit came to me and said you are really very  annoying sometime, why u be so egoistic type always. I don't want to explain myself and I'm also little bit angry on him so I simply said that u shouldn't interfere in these thing. My all happy mood is ruined by that bitch, I said to myself.

Celebration was still going on. Everyone was still very happy. Rohit is also enjoying with some of his friends. And I'm all alone standing in front of all of them just like a foolish guy. Oh my god, it become very difficult for me to still attend this farewell. Noo, what I have thought and what was happening ,I am really very disappointed.

In every farewell, students have to represent something. They can dance, sing , or can play an act. I have already decided to sing today. But I'm confused what should I sing. Actually I'm so fed up of all these stuffs so I have decided to leave that place and go back to home.

Different kinda thoughts are coming in my mind. I am so confused. Soon, an idea stuck to my mind, why don't I call Nia! She must told me what should I do right now. She is the one who will understand me.

Hey Nia, what's up I said to her on phone call. No nothing, tell me about what are you doing and why called me during your farewell, she asked me. I told her about all the incidents. She try to make me understand that why for anyone else I am ruining my own mood, my own party. I know she is right.

Okk why don't you sing "Die in your arms" today, it's very good song and I think everyone will definitely like it. She suggested me.

Yup, it's good one. Thanks for your help Nia. I thanked her and disconnect the call.

Now, it's time of mine to represent my song on the stage in front of whole tuition. I am feeling little bit nervous type. But as I have started to sing, my all nervousness get disappear instantly.

Everyone is clapping and cheering for me. I am really very happy and I know all these praises are only because of Nia.

Party is now over and I am back at home. I'm feeling very tired so I decided to go to sleep.

Lying on the bed, I was thinking about Nia. She is so good. Whenever I needed her she was definitely there to help me. She is my really very good friend.

After thinking all this, I fell asleep.

****Author's note****

I hope u guys liked this part of the story.

What you guys think about Aniket and Nia's relationship?
Is this only friendship or something else ...

Share your opinion and don't forget to vote...😍😍😍