Time For Exams

After the farewell party, I have decided to be more conscious and more concerned about my studies. Cuz, month of January is about to come and I have to study a lot...

I want to give my best in exam. I am really studying very well these days. Cuz, exam is about to happen in just 1 week. My exam  is gonna happen on 9th of January.

New year celebrations are ended. And I have to study more and more. Now, only two days were left for the exam. I am really very scared. Cuz this exam will decide my future.

I have completed revision of each and every chapter of maths and chemistry. But the thing that scared me most is physics. I am not that much good in physics. I think I am an average Student but not that bad. My concepts are clear and that's the biggest thing for me. I don't have enough time to practice numerical problems on some section just like optics and magnetism. But I have tried to cover all the chapters of physics. "I'll score good in my exam"I said to myself.

Today was the day of examination. My exam was in second shift. I get some time in morning to revise some important concepts and formulas.

Suddenly my phone rang and I saw that Nia has called me. I am happy cuz there is someone who remember that today is my exam .

"Hello Aniket" she said on phone call. Hello Nia, I replied. All the best for your exam, give your 100% in exam she said. Thank you Nia I said to her. She said bye to me and the call was disconnected now.

I have already reached my exam centre. I entered into the hall and I have founded my sit where I have to give exam. Exam was about to start in 30 minutes. I was staring at my computer's screen.

Exam is started now. Really I am loosing my confidence in start cuz I find that I am forgetting concepts. I couldn't focus on my questions. I am scared really.

But, after some time, my confidence was gained cuz now I am able to focus on questions and now I can solve questions.

Physics has always scared me. But I think this time questions are easy somehow. I attempted 22 questions in physics out of 25.

My exam is finished now. I'm feeling very hungry cuz I was fully exhausted.

Finally I was at my home. I was happy cuz I think, my exam was good.

The one thing that always scared me was negative marking scheme. "I think, I have made some false attempts too in the exam which can surely reduce my marks", I said to myself. But still I was waiting for the results..

****Author's Note****

I know, there is no particular twist and turn in this story till now but soon something strange will happen which make all of u surprised...

Hope u guys enjoyed the part... Lots of love...😍😍😍