- first garden.

It was a tiring day at the set of The Negotiation, with the reshooting going on. The staff and actors are concentrated on the last scene for the week. "CUT!" The director announced. "Good job, everyone!" He said. "You've all been working hard this week, so Hyun Bin has rented a day at First Garden for all of us to have fun and relax!" Everybody looked surprised at the sudden announcement. They cheered. "Alright, everyone, let's pack our bags and get going!"

As the members of the personell drove their way to the place, they were all excited. Most especially Yejin and her stylists, Mi-jeong and Mu-jin. "Wait, wasn't there a scene from While You Were Sleeping in First Garden?" asked Mi-jeong. "Oh right! As expected, your 'close friend' is treating us somewhere nice, Yejin-ah!" Mu-jin teased.

Yejin shook her head in amusment. "I searched it up, and they say it's nice to go at night." The actress comments. "What time is it?" She asked.

"It's 3:17." Mi-jeong responded. "Oh, that's good." Mu-jin remarks. "If we get there at 4:00, and spend 2 hours roaming around, it'll be 6:00, and the sun would be down by then." She said. The hairstylist sighed. "It's still about an hour until we get there." She complained, pouting. "Ya, Mi-jeong, you're always acting like a baby. Just wait, we're almost halfway there."

Finally, they saw the sign that leads to the garden. Hyun Bin and his staff arrived first at the place, next was Yejin and her staff, while the director and the other arrived last.

Everyone was in awe once they saw the place. "Wahh... This is like a tiny Disneyland!" Seo-jin, one of Bin's stylist, exclaimed. "I know right? I didn't expect it to be this good." Mu-jin squealed. All of them seemed to be in their own world.

"Alright, everyone! Let's split up into groups of four, and meet again after an hour and a half." The PD announced. "We'll gather up at this square. Choose your group, and go!" By the time he finished, they were already bustling around, finding their members. "I don't think they'll come back though.." he muttered jokingly, shaking his head.

Bin stared awkwardly at Yejin, who was already conversing with Mu-jin, deciding where to go first. He finally plucks up the courage to talk to her . "Yejin-ssi, can I join you? I don't really have anyone to go with." His ears go red, but thankfully she doesn't notice. "That's okay! You can come with us." She replied, her eyes forming into two crescents that he adores so much.

Not long after, Seo-jin joined them. He didn't have anywhere else to go anyway. Now, they were a complete group. The girls roamed around, taking dozens of pictures. The garden was already filled with decorations and lights for Christmas though it was only November. In the middle of the park was the fountain and a giant Christmas tree adorned with balls and ornaments, and most noticeably, the big star at the top of it. "Woah! The tree is so big and pretty!" Yejin exclaimed. She walked over to Bin, and before she could even ask it, he replied; "You want me to take a picture of you, don't you?" Yejin let out a small giggle. "Sorry, Bin-ssi." The actress smiled, trying to get away. Bin chuckled. "No, don't apologize, it's fine. Just be quick okay, Yejin?" She ran again to the tree with Mu-jin, and did a cute pose, forming a heart.

"Hyeong, do we have to act like boyfriends to them? We literally have just been tagging along without doing things ourselves." Seo-jin commented. The actor shushed him. "That's the reason why we joined them. If we do things ourselves, we'll just get lost and end up not doing anything." He answers, still focusing on taking the picture. "Ohh." Seo-jin's mouth makes an 'O' shape. "You do have a point." Seo-jin laughed. Yejin and Mu-jin already moved on to the next pose, making it seem like they're holding the giant tree. "One, two, three! Okay, that's good!"

Checking the time, it was already 4:36. "We've only got one hour left, and we've only been taking pictures!" Yejin fussed. "Well, I want to go take more pictures." Mu-jin said. They were bickering on what to do, then Seo-jin suddenly spoke. "What if we split up into pairs of two and do things separately, then just meet up with the others at the square?" He suggested. "Good idea. I'm coming with you BIn-ssi." Yejin said, sticking her tounge out. "Fine, I'll just take Seo-jin then." Mu-jin chuckled.

"Look, Bin-ssi! It's an ice cream cart!" Yejin pointed to it, with the person behind the counter waving. They both go up to the ice cream cart and greet the cashier. "Annyeonghaseyo." Bin nodded lightly, a slight bow-like gesture. Yejin on the other hand had her eyes on the different flavors from the start, meeting the eyes of the cashier only for a short moment. Bin rolled his eyes at the beautiful woman beside him. 'What a kid. Cute.' He thought, snickering. "I'll have 3 flavors, the vanilla, chocolate and strawberry, stacked up on a cone." Yejin grinned. "I'll have only vanilla, in a cone aswell." Bin said, handing over the cash. The confectioner handed them their respective cones. "You guys look good together." He commented, and the two could only smile awkwardly at each other.

Walking to their next destination, it was awkwardly quiet. The scene looked like it was straight from a K-drama. The two only licked their ice cream under the sunset at the park filled with growing flowers. "Why'd you order so much?" Bin asked, trying to fill in the silence that was engulfing them. "Are you giving up on your diet?"

Yejin laughed. "It might as well be my cheat day today, hehe." She smiled sheepishly at him.

"Since the guy earlier said that we look good together, how about we pretend to be a couple until we reach the square?" Bin requested, out of the blue. Yejin was flustered at first, even blushing a little.

"Okay." She started by intertwining her hands in his and put it in the pocket of his jacket. "This kind of reminds me of the scene in Be With You, where Woo-jin grabs Soo-ah's hand in puts it inside his pocket as they wait for the bus to come pick her up."

Bin scoffed. "Ya, how could you talk about another guy in front of your boyfriend?" He asked, jokingly offended. The term made both of their hearts flutter. "Sorry, Bin-ssi. Ah, no. Binnie." Yejin corrected herself, and pecked him on the cheek. She grinned from ear-to-ear, and Hyun Bin's breath hitched. He could feel his heart pounding harder by the minute.

Little did the pair know that their other half was following them, snickering. "Our plan worked didn't it?" Mu-jin gushed, totally satisfied with the result. "They 100 percent don't realize that the whole crew prepared for this." Seo-jin nodded in response. "Wanna make a bet?" Seo-jin asked. "Wait — OH MY GOD." Mu-jin squealed. "What is it?" He looked over to the couple in front of them and gasped. "Did Yejin-ssi just kiss Bin on the cheek, or am I just seeing things?" Yejin's best friend realised something. "What if they were dating even before we set them up?" She gaped at Seo-jin. "Pssh. That's not possible." He chuckled. "I don't think he would have made a move if we didn't tell the cashier at the ice cream cart to tell them that they look good together. Bin needs assurance from lots of people for him to make a move." Mu-jin hummed. "That's right. Oh well, we have to get going now, or we'll look suspicious."

The group got to the square right on time. The sun was now completely down, and the moon was now showing it's face. "Everyone, in a few minutes, a firework show is going to be displayed! There are little picnic tables over there with prepared blankets and food, so all you have to do is bundle up with your partner now." The director announced. Everybody got together with their group and sat on the picnic tables. All of them were excited to see the firework show, and were waiting eagerly for them to show. Suddenly, the first firework set off. Yejin was startled and unconsciously held onto Bin's arm. He looked at her, surprised and pleased at the same time. "Is it scary?" The actor asked, laughing. "I was just startled, that's all." The rest of the night was a peaceful celebration for a hardworking Yejin and Bin.