- soju & chill.

"Bin-ssi, wanna come over to my house?" Yejin asked out of the blue while shooting for The Negotiation. He was a bit surprised. Yejin bringing up the topic of her house has always been sensitive, not to mention that he was of the opposite gender.

"Why? Drinks again?" Bin laughed. He arched a brow at her, seemingly amused.

She nodded. "Why not? I'm gonna give you a tour of my house and have soju with you at the same time." Bin hummed. "That's not a bad idea. But you have to make sure that you're responsible for me when I'm drunk." He joked.

In the background, their teams and the staff were already getting ready. "Yejin-ssi, Bin-ssi! I think we have to do this scene again!" Jong-seok anounced. They both turned to look at him. "Yes, director!" Just like that, the two were back to work.

Bin looked back at Yejin. "After the shoot, then?" 

She smiled. "Yep."

"CUT!" The director yelled. "That's it for today. You all did great." He said. It was already late in the afternoon, and the actors were exhausted. A drink or two could relieve this feeling.

Bin's manager hopped in a big van and gestured for him to come over. "Aren't you going to come with us, Bin-ssi?" The man in question just waved it off. He had his car anyway.

"I'll go home by myself. Get going now." Bin insisted.

The manager was a bit uneasy at first, but knew he could trust him. "Alright, then. Don't stay up too late.  See you tomorrow!"

Yejin had said the same thing to her team, making excuses. After a lot of persuasion, she finally got them to go without her. Still, she got unending texts from them, asking her where she would go and how she'll get home. Most were speculating something about Yejin and her 'close friend'.

'Could they be going on a date?' Mi-jeong, her hairstylist, asked slyly.

'If so, then she's in good hands. Let's leave her alone for now hahaha' Her manager replied.

Yejin shook her head, scoffing at their meaningless speculations. 'We're only going to have drinks and relieve stress.' she thought. Turning off her phone, she walked over to him.

"So." Yejin paused, "What are we gonna use to get to my house?"

Bin walked to the parking lot with her tailing behind him. "What else? My car." He presses a button, unlocking the door to the passenger's seat. "Get in."

"Pssh," Yejin rolled her eyes jokingly. "Aren't you going to open it for me?"

Sitting on the driver's seat, Bin replies; "I did. The door's open, you just have to get in."

Minutes pass, and the drive was completely quiet. Nothing but the sound of the people bustling outside, along with the car's little engine noises, unnoticeable at first.

Hating the deafening silence, she turned on the radio. It played song after song, Yejin singing to all of them. It was only a strategy, of course, to avoid any awkward conversation the situation could give.

"Whoever looks at me can see I'm kind of a killer - alright! This body is second to no one – alright!" She yelled. The actress tried her best, even dancing to the beat of the music. Let's just say that she's better fit in the film industry.

He squirmed, chuckling. "Yejin-ssi, I don't think you should sing the rest, my ears are starting to bleed."

"I've been holding it back for a while, but I really can't stand it anymore." said Bin, larking about.