- diary.

The morning of a bright Sunday, Hyun Bin was scribbling down notes on a pocket book, Yejin still in the restroom washing up. He had finished writing when she waddled out the bathroom with a towel on her head and a baggy white tee; she had a face of blissful freshness, all while glowing with joy as usual. Without warning, Yejin knocked on the countertop rather loudly.

"What's that?" asked Yejin with a beaming smile on her face. Bin closed the hook and turned to face her.

"You seem to be smiling alot." Bin remarked with a teasing tone. "Are you happy that I'm leaving to Jordan next week?"

"No it's not that!" Yejin's shoulders heaved with laughter. "And you're changing the subject. What were you writing?"

Her arms leaned over to grab the book, but it was too late; Bin had already snatched it out of her reach.

He patted her head affectionately. "You're so cute when you're frustrated."

Yejin crossed her arms and pouted. "You're seriously not going to give it to me?"

He grinned with a dimple-cheeked smile. "No! You can't have it yet!" In what Bin thought was another desperate grab for the book, she tip-toed to the highest she could and planted a kiss on his lips.

He was taken aback, but then reacted almost immediately. "Gimmie won mwore kwiss and Bwinnie will give it to you." Aegyo wasn't Bin's style, but he'll have to make an exception for her. Bin knows that when acting cute, he can get anything he wants.

"Tsk, tsk. Greedy Bin wants more kisses." Yejin tutted. "Give me the book and I'll give you what you desire."

"Kiss first. Please?" He used his best puppy eyes.

"That's not gonna work on me Kim Tae Py-"

All of a sudden, Bin swooped down and pecked her forehead, then her nose, and then her lips.

"I got what I wanted. I'm going now!" He ran as fast as he could to the couch in the living room.

"YAH!"

"Yejin-ah!" Bin called, wandering all over the apartment looking for something. "Have you seen my car keys?" He approached her with a look of worry and double-checked his pockets just in case.

"Why?"

He grabs his wallet on the countertop in front of him. "I'm going to the grocery store."

Yejin was sitting across his place, "Did you check our room?"

Bin laughed. "No, why would it be there?"

"The first thing you did when you got home was cuddle me on the bed." she raised a brow. "Try checking there."

He entered the bedroom and there, on the bedside table, sat the black car keys he was so desperate to find. Bin mentally face-palmed himself. "Why didn't I trace back my steps?" he murmured under his breath.

Bin opened the door again and found Yejin on the sofa, switching through the channels. She noticed him approaching him and stood up. "Did you find it?"

He nodded. "Mhm."

She smirked, crossing her arms. "I told you it would be there."

Bin hummed. "Of course, Miss Queen of Melodrama is always correct." He checked his wrist watch — indicating that it was already 10:00 in the morning. "I think I should be going now, it's gonna be hot soon."

"Alright." Yejin pulled him into a tight hug and tilted her head up to meet his gaze. "I love you."

Bin rubbed his hand on her head, messing her hair up. "I love you too, Yejin-ah."

"Aish." she pulled away from the embrace, her brows furrowing and her lips in a pout. "Just go now."

"Arraso. You want me to go that bad." he raised his hands up in defeat and walked out the door.

As Yejin creeped up to the entrance to hear his footsteps fade away, she chuckled. "It can't be that serious right? Why would he hide anything from me."

She dashed into the dining room, where Bin had put the notebook on a high cabinet shelf. Dragging a nearby chair, Yejin had carefully stepped on it's seat and stood up tall, tall enough to reach the darned book.

"Isn't this technically invading his privacy?" her consciousness spoke. She suddenly was getting anxious about what was written on this diary.

Yejin hesitantly opened the book to the first page, where an old pink sticky note was placed. 'Yejin,' It wrote. 'if ever you see the next few pages, I want you to completely forget about it right after you read.' There was another, newer blue sticky note below it. 'P.S. Or maybe you can appreciate my love for you, then shower me with kisses and then forget about this.'

"Pfft." She laughed at his quirkiness. "I think I'll decide after I read." She flipped to the next page, which was dated quite a while back.

September 3, 2018

Dear Yejin,

Hi. I think I like you. Well, I've liked you for quite a while now, months, maybe even years. But I think today is the day for the confirmation of this feeling.

We held hands today. It was because you wanted to show me something, I forgot. I was too busy focusing on the warmth of your hand in mine.

"Me too." she muttered, as if talking to past Bin himself. "I think I only made up that excuse to hold your hand." Yejin recalled, chuckling at her own antics.

If you ever see this Son Eon Jin, I just wanted to say, I like you.

- 'Bin-ssi'

She moved on to the most recent page, dated July 8, 2020.

Yejin-ah,

I love you. I have nothing more to say than I love you. I'll miss you alot in Jordan. Call me whenever, I'll always answer.

If you ever see this Son Eon Jin, I just wanted to say, I love you.

- 'Beloved Binnie'

It was a short but heart-warming message coming from Bin, as he isn't much of a talented writer.

In these pages lied his truest feelings, his most deepest desires and small details that most wouldn't bother to write down. In these pages lie Son Eon Jin.

hiii!! sorry i havent been updating alott ㅠㅠ i literally have no excuses,, been on twitter this whole time ajdkshdjs

i'm thankful to those who read this book!! just asking,, would you guys like more longer chapters but delivered late or shorter chapters released earlier? i have so many ideas for au's and one shots but somehow i feel obliged to make them longer haha..

ANYWAYS I'M SO EXCITED FOR YEJIN'S SMART CF AND BINJIN'S JOINT CF [which is probably coming right after the yejin cf oR maybe even aT tHe sAme TimE AAaAaA]

hehe that's it for noww!!

until next time,

mo_onson