- sunset.

Ri Jeong Hyeok drove the heiress's Ford Explorer and followed the GPS leading to the beach. When you look out the window, you can see the fluffy white clouds covering the brightly shining sun, almost looking like a real-life painting. The radio played soft music that resembled the ambience of the view outside.

They arrive at the scene an hour later, when the sun is about to fall and the moon starts to rise. Se-ri makes her way out of the car and Jeong Hyeok pulls out the blanket and basket filled with snacks and other essentials.

Laying down the blanket on the dry sand and sitting down, they place a basket filled with snacks and drinks beside them. The champagne they brought was poured into two glasses, one for each.

Their eyes take in the breathtaking seascape, the sounds of waves crashing onto the rocks and corals blessing their ears.

Yoon Se-ri leans her head on the North Korean soldier's shoulder and sighs, melancholic.

"You know, even when you're in your country and far away from me, we'll both see the same sunset. We'd still be walking the same Earth and breathing the same air."

Jeong Hyeok stares into her chesnut brown eyes and smiles. "I know." He buries his feet into the warm sand. "I've never went to the beach before. When I was in Switzerland, all I did was practice. I've only ever seen what sunsets look like from the shore now."

The heiress seemed baffled, and turns to face him, grinning from ear to ear.

"Really?"

"Mhm."

Se-ri stares at him innocently. "Have you ever felt this?" She runs to the waves and splashes the water to him.

"Ya! Se-ri!" He shouts out as he blinks, utterly perplexed. Getting up from the blanket, he went after the culprit.

"You'll never get to me!" She screamed, teasing.

"Yes I can! I'm the star of our military camp!"

Jeong Hyeok finally catches up with her and hugs her from behind, toppling them over.

After staring at her for a few seconds, he pecks her cherry lips and sprinted away from her.

— —

They get to their rented cabin, overlooking the coastline. The place itself has a cosy vibe, it's comfy sofas placed before the floor-to-ceiling windows that lead to the porch outside. The couple had put down the blanket and basket down on the kitchen counter.

"Wait here. I'm going to get some snacks." Said Se-ri.

"Alright. I'll be here if you need me." He smiled as he sat in the living room of the place.

Jeong Hyeok got out his phone and opened the camera. It's nice to keep a remembrance of this moment, incase it slips the mind. He scrolls through his gallery, checking the photo. The gallery was mostly filled with stolen pictures of Se-ri while she was working, and screenshots of information about Cho Cheol Gang. He let out a sigh and thought about how things would end after he found the source of all their problems.

Footsteps could be heard approaching the door, and Jeong Hyeok kept the phone in his pocket. "I'm back!" said a voice from the door.

"What'd you get?" Jeong Hyeok asked.

"Nothing much, just ramen and more drinks." She winked. "Why are you winking? You're giving me a weird vibe.." He chuckled.

Se-ri smirked, "Well, eating ramen with a guy in your house is something you'd say if you want to sleep with your partner."

The North Korean man sitting on the couch was flustered and confused. "Why does it mean that?" He asked.

"I don't really know." She laughed.

The two got to the dining table and she prepared the noodles.

"While waiting for it to cook, what do you want to talk about." She asked, sitting on the counter chair across Jeong Hyeok. "You." He replied smoothly. The woman huffed, barely hiding her smile.

"I was serious."

"I was serious too." He looked smug and raised his eyebrows as if expecting something.

"Fine, you got me there." She chuckled. "What do you want to know about me?" Jeong Hyeok was pondered for a while and finally, he thought of something. "How many guys have you dated before me?" The heiress had an abashed expression on her face.

"Why'd you want to know?" Pretenting to think of an answer and humming, he replied; "Just because."

"Not including you, I've dated.." She trailed off. "I think 13 men."

Jeong Hyeok's eyes widen, and his brows furrow. "Pfft. So you didn't lie when you said you were going to go back to dating men." He pouted.

"Am I just a fling to you?" The grown man said in a baby voice.

"You see, this is why I didn't want to tell you!" Se-ri only laughed. "It's not my fault anyway.." She muttered jokingly.

"Oh, so it's my fault now is it?" He sulked like a kid.

"Well, while you were in the North getting engaged with Seo Dan, I was constanly meeting up with guys. 'Is he the one?' I thought, but he wasn't the one. 'Is he the one?' I thought again, but he wasn't the one either! You should have come in my life faster, Jeong Hyeok!" Se-ri reasoned, and now she's the one pouting.

"How could I do that when the crossfire border was seperating us?"

She grinned. "That's why we're here, so that we can make the most of the time we have."

"Now that I think about it, I think we haven't done everything we wanted to." He said." Like what? I'm pretty sure we've already done everything at this point." She said, puzzled.

Suddenly, Jeong Hyeok leaned in and closed of the distance between the two of them. Se-ri responded by kissing back softly and lightly. 

The sound of the water boiling interrupts their moment. The two sighed. There's nothing more she can do that drag herself to the stove and turn it off. "Are we still having ramen?" She asked. "Sure, I guess."

As you can see, this one-shot is a RiRi couple one :]]

You might see the same lines from 'Pouring' hehe. I wrote this first and wanted to make another scenario with BinJin instead.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, this was only a filler as the next one is still in the process, I think I'll be posting it on June 5, when the Baeksang awards are going to be given. You'll see why ;))

Stay tuned!

— mo_onson.