- laundry.

"Yah, Bin!" Yejin shook her husband's shoulder as he slowly rubbed his eyes, just awakening from his slumber.

Humming, he pulled the duvet off him. "Wae~?"

The annoyed wife slapped Bin on his arm and crossed her arms. "Did you not do the laundry yesterday?"

He only stared at her innocently for a few seconds before covering himself with the blanket again.

Yejin grabbed his arms and tried her best to pull him up from the queen-sized bed. "Kim Tae Pyung!"

He sat up straight and practically begged her with his eyes to have mercy. "Arraseo. I'll take care of it later." Bin smiled, making sure to flash his dimples.

"I swear if you don't do it this time I'll—" she raised up her arm as if to smack him. Bin flinched and crossed his arms to his chest.

"Make sure you do it, okay?"

"Mhmm~" he layed back down on the bed and signaled for her to come closer. Yejin raised a brow as she approached him.

He grabbed her hand and slightly tugged it. "Lie down with me, please?"

Yejin shook her head. "I still have work to do." she said. "Because someone didn't do the chores yesterday."

"I just wanna hug you." he pouted.

She tried hard to hide her growing smile. "Pfft. Alright, I'll lie down."

Bin made space for her on the bed and he patted the spot. "Here."

After getting herself in a comfortable position, Yejin wrapped her arms around him and buried her head in his chest. She stayed in that position without moving for a while.

"Yejin-ah?" he poked her lightly. "Are you sleeping?"

Bin looked down a little and sure enough, she was sound asleep.

'Look who's sleeping after she said she didn't want to lay down.' he thought. 'How cute.'

The actor patted his wife's back. "You must be so tired." he kissed her forehead. "I'm sorry for being lazy."

By then, a lightbulb clicked in his head.

Bin gently pulled away from her embrace. "Sleep well." He tiptoed out of the room and slowly closed the door, making sure he didn't disturb her slumber.

Bin then ran to the bathroom, where the washing machines were. Beside it were all their clothes from this week.

He visibly cringed. "That's a lot of clothes." The laundry basket was overflowing; he knew there was a lot of work to be done.

One by one, he put Yejin's clothes in one washing machine and his in the other, added some detergent, and pressed the start button. It took him around 25 minutes to finish the whole process, just because of the sheer amount of clothes.

"That should be done after an hour or so." he muttered.

Next, he had to do the dishes. It wasn't much because it was still early morning, and only Yejin had breakfast since he hadn't gone out of bed until now.

"What else should I do?" 

Bin spotted the vacuum near the kitchen counter. "Oh!" He assumed that Yejin didn't finish cleaning the house yet, because usually, she would put the vacuum back in the storage room when she was finished.

Humming a tune, he continued Yejin's work. After 15 minutes of vacuuming, he decided to water Yejin's flowers in the garden outside. It was getting quite sunny, so now they have to water her plant babies quite often.

Bin slid out the glass door and stepped outside and spotted multiple plants—  flowers in pots, vines, and many more.

"Ahh, my mortal enemies." he looked at the flowers with a playful bitter expression. "Other than me, Yejin takes care of you a lot. I'm jealous, even though you all are just plants. I wonder why that is?" Bin chuckled. "Anyway, anything she loves, I should love too. So I guess I have no choice but to water all of you now."

Yejin finally woke from her long nap and felt that Bin's presence wasn't there.
"Bin?" she called out to the empty bedroom. "Where are you?"
She went out of the door and went to the kitchen for a glass of water. On the way there, she saw Bin sitting outside on the porch swing bed, reading a book. "Hm."

Yejin slid the clear glass door leading to the garden and stepped onto the small gazebo, where the porch swing was hanging.

"What's the book about?" Yejin plopped beside him, leaning on his shoulder. "The End Of Law." She read the title that was written at the top of the page. "Interesting."

She looked at him again and noticed that  he was in deep concentration. 'Kim Taepyung. Wow. Handsome as f-'

"I know you're staring at me." He said, keeping his eyes on the book.
Yejin crossed her arms and scoffed. "You didn't have to say it. I know I'm staring at you."

"Do you want something?"

"No."

Bin finally drew his gaze away from the book, raising a brow. "Are you sure? Because you keep looking at me like you want something."

"Don't misunderstand, I'm just looking."

He smirked for a split second and then started getting emotional. "No, you're not. Even now, you're looking at me with those wistful eyes..."

Yejin took a while to realise what he meant by that line. "Are you imitating me?" she burst into laughter, clapping her hands. "Bravo."

He gawked at her expectedly, and after a few seconds, spoke. "You know what, Yejin-ah, I think you have amnesia." Bin was pouting all of a sudden. "You don't remember what happens next in the scene?"

"Of course I do, it's crazy that you even think that I--"

Bin then closed their distance, the kiss lasting only a few seconds. He leaned in for a second kiss--

"Yah!" Yejin swatted his lips. "I still have to wash the clothes, and then wash the dishes, and then-"

"Done." he brushed his hands together, as if brushing away the dirt he accumulated from doing housework.

"What do you mean, done?"

Bin shrugged, trying hard to suppress his proud grin "Did you not see the sink?"

Yejin narrowed her eyes at him. "You did the dishes?"

"Yah! Check the evidence." he laughed, crossing his arms while Yejin already sprinted to the kitchen.

"You really did it?!" her faint voice could be heard from the garden.

"Of course I did!" Bin shouted back with the same volume so she could hear him and walked to where she was standing.

His wife looked at him with disbelief. "Did you do the laundry though?"

"I did that and I vacuumed the floor too." This time, Bin stood with pride coursing through his veins.

"Alright." Yejin chuckled. "Good job, cutie." She pinched his cheeks and gave him a small peck in the lips.

"One more, please?" Bin flashed his puppy eyes and Yejin knew she couldn't resist anymore.

She rolled her eyes playfully and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I..." She tiptoed to kiss his forehead;

"love..." Next was his nose;

"you." Finally, she kissed his lips fully and deeply.

Yejin sighed. "I have the best husband." To that, Bin only smirked. "You're satisfied now, aren't you?"

He nodded and pulled her into a hug. "I love you too, Yejin-ah."