Mommy's all grown-up

I turned my body around to be faced with the familiar face. She gave a greeting smile and stuck out her hand. I looked down at it for a minute and but then proceeded to shake her hand.

"Hi, my name is Llona. Um, I'm Leons mother." At just the mention of his name I wanted to run, & hide. And as I began to speak it felt an elephant was sitting on my chest and I was about to begin to hypervenalate " H-hi, I'm Naomi. Excuse me I need to sit down." I sat in the chair closest to me and while pops took Lizzy from me. " I'm sorry my son caused you all this hardship. I really am. Although, he's my son there's no excuse for what he did. I was unaware of any of this and that was because he cut off all ties with me. I know this is a bit premature but Leon was my only child and since he gave you your daughter I was wondering would you still let me be apart of her life and spoil her like grandmothers do?"

As much as I wanted to say no I couldn't find it for the goodness of me why I was thinking yes. I mean my mother wouldn't obliviously be here. And she didn't do anything wrong. But I didn't know if I could stand the fact that they favored so much. She had the lips, the gap, the eyes, but his features were just more defined but it was painfully obvious that they were mother & son.

" You can come to see her as much as you'd like, but it would take me quite awhile to adjust. I want her to at least h-have some knowledge of h-him in some way. But please, just don't disappoint my child and I. I am trusting you with my child"

" Ha, I'm glad that you are such a kind hearted person. I really, really do appreciate it. What's her name?" It made me feel good on the inside that I was making such decisions. And I was happy to see her smile. " Her name is Lizzy Evellene Michaels, and she is 6 in a half months old"

While saying it I realized that I had been on my journey for a long time. It didn't seem like that long but it's been almost 2 years. Damn I was growing up fast. " You can hold her if you'd like" Then her face lit up like she was a little kid spying on Santa while he was doing his job before Christmas day. " Really? Are you sure? I don't wanna-" I smiled at her as a sign of reassurance " it's fine go ahead " She approached with gentle hands as she grabbed her from my fathers arms and I was surprised she was so calm. She just looked into her eyes and stared.

A/N VERY IMPORTANT: I WON'T HAVE ANY INTERNET CONNECTION FOR AWHILE AFTER THIS UPDATE AND I KNOW I UPDATE SLOW NOW BUT WHATS TO COME IS WAYY WORSE. SO I GAVE YOU ANOTHER CHAPTER BEFORE MY LEAVE IM SO SORRY!

BYE AND THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT