one

A/N:

A/N:

Art credit to @KANAN_KING on twitter!

Hi, I apologize if there is mispellings and grammar mistakes since English is not my first language. Also, I'm not good with writing so please bear with me. ('-﹏-';)

One more thing, I hope I don't make Sakusa and Atsumu too OOC, and I'm not good enough with Atsumu's accent so I made him talk using proper language and words. I know this is gonna be a bit weird but hey, I'll try to make a better job next time !

 I know this is gonna be a bit weird but hey, I'll try to make a better job next time !

Manga spoilers and swearing !

ayumi

It all happened during a practice

"Atsumu-san!", Hinata and everyone else ran to him. Atsumu had injured his right foot. He was breathing heavily, enduring the pain.

"Atsumu, relax. We're taking you to the infirmary, alright?", Meian tried to calm Atsumu down, and he did.

"Let me handle it", they turned around to the owner of the icy tone of voice. Atsumu was a bit surprised. Sakusa will handle his injury? Willingly?

Whoah. Wait, but doesn't that means he will be all alone in the infirmary!? With Sakusa? Oh hell no. He will NOT be alone together with his crush. Yes, his crush. No way.

"Alright then, I'll leave him in your care, Sakusa", Meian replied. Atsumu's hope shattered. Oh crap oh freak no way they can't leave him with this man! Alone! No way. Please somebody just speak up to accompany them too so that he'll not be alone with him. In your dream, of course.

Sakusa bent down, his back facing Atsumu, asking him to hop on. Blood rising up to his face. Oh my god Sakusa is going to carry him on his back no, NO. This must be a dream.

He need to wake up right here, RIGHT NOW. Well, his body told him otherwise, though. He hopped on his back.

When they exit the gym, Atsumu suddenly remembered something.

'Isn't Sakusa a germaphobic? Why is he touching me normally?', He glanced at Sakusa's hands supporting his thighs. Well, whatever. Atsumu wished they could stay like this forever.

"Do you think they're dating?", Shion whispered to Adriah. "Must be", Adriah just laughed. Well, all of the black jackals team members thinks that Sakusa and Atsumu is dating. Because whenever Atsumu met Sakusa's gaze or Sakusa is near him, his face would go all red, just like a tomato.

"Okay,enough chit chat! Let's get back to practice.", said the coach, loud and clearly.

The 2 minutes walk to the infirmary seems like an hour. At least for Atsumu. Sakusa didn't say anything along the way, though. He buried his face on Sakusa's back, with his burning, red cheeks, closing his eyes for a moment.

Finally, they arrived at the infirmary, but it was empty. Sakusa noticed a small paper note on a table.

'I have something urgent to do so I'm out for a moment, if you need anything, the supplies are all in the drawers! Thank you.'

"Great", Sakusa sighed. He put Atsumu down on a bed. "Just stay there".

He went through the drawers, grabbing a bandage, a tape and a pair of scissors.

And that is how Atsumu ended up being in this situation.