eight

9:35 p

9:35 p.m

"I still can't believe that we won against that argentina team", Shion cried, feeling proud. "Ugh, don't cling on me", Adriah tried to pushed Shion away from him.

"Hmph, mean. Meian-san~ Thanks to your words and comforts, we won...!", his tears made Meian's sleeves wet at a certain spot. "Hey...! Don't troubling the captain, you idiot!"

Bokuto is talking non-stop, while Hinata is just listening to his stories innocently. And there is Atsumu, all drunk and is sitting next to Sakusa.

They booked two tables, one is for the coach, Meian and those two crackheads, while the other is for Bokuto, Hinata, Sakusa and Atsumu.

Hinata is sitting next to Bokuto, while Sakusa and Atsumu is sitting on the opposite seat. Atsumu just buried his face on the table, while Sakusa is silently drinking.

He took a glance at Atsumu, and oh why is he so cute pouting like that?

"We're heading back to hotel first, okay? You guys can take your time. Don't get back too late, though", Meian stood up, carrying Shion along with the help of Adriah.

"Okay, Okay~", Bokuto waved at them. They exit the restaurant with the coach. Suddenly, Atsumu spoke.

"To be honest, Omi-kun. Let me tell ya something.", they focused on Atsumu. "I actually in love with you, you know? Like reaaaalllyyy in love with you since the training camp back then when we were high school", Sakusa didn't said anything.

He just stared at Atsumu who is still burying his face on the table. Bokuto quickly pulled Hinata's arm. "We're going back~", without waiting for Sakusa's reply, they walked away quickly.

"When you treat my injury back then, I was like reaaaallyyy nervous and excited, but I'm just sooooo confused on what to feel at the time", he continued.

"But to think that I'm in love with you, I'm seriously a masochist", he continued again..Sakusa smirked. "You are."

"Hey, Omi-kun... Now that I confessed... will you reject me? You will,.right?",.he laugh nervously. There's not much people left in the restaurant, so no one can hear their conversations since the rest sit a bit far from them.

"Mhmm~ My head feel sooo dizzy when you offered me a ride home for the second time. Your scent are killing me, like seriously.", he mumbled.

"If only you're my boyfriend", Sakusa began to help Atsumu to stand up, and they walked away from the restaurant and heading straight towards the hotel they stay in. Sakusa's room to be exact.

While on their way, Atsumu confessed more and more. Sometimes there was a pause, and sometimes he just let out a long sigh.

Once they arrived, Sakusa put Atsumu on his bed. But Atsumu is acting like a little kid, he doesn't want to release his arms that wrapped around Sakusa's neck.

"Atsumu,.you're gonna snap my neck", somehow,calling his name made Atsumu released it. Sakusa positioned himself sitting besides Atsumu. "Say,Atsumu. How much do you like me hmm?", he asked in a playful voice.

"Mhmm,more than 100 percent, I swear", Atsumu replied. And with that, Sakusa pressed his lips on Atsumu's. He softly bit Atsumu's lower lip, and intertwining their tongue. Atsumu tightened his grip on Sakusa's clothes, a small moan escaped from his throat.

Sakusa pulled away. "I love you too", he said before placing a kiss on Atsumu's forehead.