seven

One point after another,and it's finally the final round, and it's a deuce

37-36

Just one more point,and they will win. Of course, everyone is tired and barely have any stamina left. Atsumu is breathing heavily, and the current rotation put Sakusa at the front, and exactly facing Atsumu.

A strong serve came from the other team, and it was cleanly received by Sakusa, and were connected by the others. Atsumu set it to Bokuto.

You know what happens next.

They won, of course.

Atsumu walked towards the bench,but his foot slipped. As in slow motion, he thought his face is gonna hit the ground.

He gladly accept it. Besides, he doesn't even have any strengths in his legs, anymore. Must be good to fall down. He just gave up with everything.

'If 'Samu is here, he must be happy, huh..wait, why would I have these depression thoughts? It's just me falling to the ground, anyway.'

He felt a strong arm catch him. Surprise, surprise. It's his crush, Sakusa Kiyoomi.

It took quiet a moment to process what's going on, and after he did,his face turned red. He sat down on the bench, covering his face with his hands.

"That's so embarassing!!!", said Atsumu, half-shouting. "Well, some of the fangirls are screaming when Sakusa catched you in his arms, though", Adriah teased him, making Atsumu even more redder.

"Speaking of fangirls, they did posted on the social about shipping Sakusa and Atsumu", Shion replied. They teased Atsumu as if Sakusa isn't there sitting next to him. But of course, he didn't care about the teasing and all.

"How about we go celebrate our victory tonight? I know about this one restaurant", said Meian. All of the team members are getting excited, except for Sakusa, though. He just didn't reacted.