nine

The next day he woke up, he found himself sleeping in Sakusa's arms

'Oh my god oh my god oh my god'

His blood rise up to his face. He remembered the time he actually confessed to Sakusa, and they shared a kiss.

Well, they didn't do it, though. He looked up to look at the taller man who is still sleeping. Damn, why is he so pretty and handsome even when he's asleep?

He buried his face into his chest. Sakusa's scent is so pleasant and calming that it makes Atsumu wanted to fall asleep again. He loves this warmth.

While he's enjoying this, someone ringed the doorbell.

'Jesus, Why now?', Atsumu frowned.

Sakusa got up, stretching his arms and yawned. He walked towards the door and opened it. There, stood Hinata and Shion waiting for him to open the door.

"Yo~ Sakusa. Did you see Atsumu anywhere? We didn't find him in his room-", Shion stopped when he glanced at the bed to see Atsumu sitting there with his tilting to the side, yawning.

"Oh,okay. No need to answer. We know already.", Shion continued with somewhat a nervous expression on his face.

"A-anyways, Omi-san and Atsumu-san, after you're done changing and all,.come down to have breakfast with us at the hall!", said Hinata with his usual happy and innocent smile. Sakusa hums as a response, before closing the door.

Atsumu stared at Sakusa's sleepy face. Oh god who allowed him to be this handsome? And then a question popped in his mind.

"Umm, Omi-kun", Sakusa looked at him. "Uh,about yesterday umm, I-I mean I did confessed but... Okay-Uh I mean What..are we now...?", he flustered.

You can say he is very nervous right now. He afraid that Sakusa might give him answer like A one kiss doesn't mean we're a couple or something related to that.

"What do you want us to become?", Sakusa asked him back. Atsumu stared at the white sheet. "I..want you to be my boyfriend", he looked back at the man with wavy black hair in the eyes. Sakusa gave him a small smile. "I'm in your care, now huh."

"Where are those two?", asked Meian to Shion and Hinata. "Atsumu is with Sakusa, don't worry~", Shion tapped Meian's shoulder rapidly while eating his food. A few seconds later, they saw Sakusa and Atsumu entering the hall and walking towards their table.

"Morning, lovebirds. We already helped to pick your dishes earlier. Now sit down and eat", Adriah greeted them. "My, My Adriah-san. Thank you~", Atsumu sat down next to Sakusa, right in front of Hinata and Bokuto.

"So, I heard Tsum-Tsum is in your room earlier", Bokuto started the conversation. "What happened here?", Bokuto stared at both of them with his curious looks.

"Bokkun~ Thanks to your advice the other day, I managed to confess to this guy", Atsumu thanked Bokuto with his smile.

"Eh!? So you're dating now!? Right!?", Bokuto got too excited that he almost shouts. "Bokuto-san... Calm down~ Well, Atsumu-san and Omi-san, congrats!", Hinata congratulated them with a happy smile.

"Thanks, thanks~", Atsumu replied, before taking his first bite. Sakusa didn't said anything, but Atsumu knows that Sakusa must be happy. Not that he showed it, though.

"Okay but how did you confess to him?", asked Adriah who is sitting next to Atsumu. "He confessed to me in his drunken state", Sakusa replied, massaging his temple.

"It was so troublesome when I had to carry him all the way to the hotel", he continued. They just laughed about it, while Atsumu is pouting with pink dust on his cheeks. Sakusa intertwined their hand beneath the table, caressing Atsumu's hand with his thumb.

Today is their last day on Kyoto, and the day they became a couple. Even though he confessed in the worse state.

ㅡ THE END.

I'm ending it here :) Thank you for bearing it with me! And yes once again I apologize for the mispellings and grammar mistakes in this book because english is not my first language ;-; and sometimes my fingers just slipped-

I'll write more books about them if I had the time ^^ I will improve my writing skills too :)

Thank you for reading!<3

ayumi

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 | 𝘀𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂 🎉