six

Sakusa left the locker room with his bag, heading towards the entrance

Sakusa left the locker room with his bag, heading towards the entrance. There, stood Atsumu, staring at the floor while humming a song, before he realized about Sakusa's presence.

"Omi-kun~ You're late! I'm dying while waiting for you,you know~", said Atsumu, with his playful voice. Sakusa hums as a response.

They got in the car, before the car drove off from there.

Atsumu talks and talks about random things and volleyballs, and Sakusa just replied whenever he need to. To be honest, Atsumu just loves the smell of Sakusa's cologne today.

And it's killing him inside. He teased Sakusa a few times, and the taller man replied with a glare.
Atsumu continued to talks, until his phone rings.

"What is it?", he greeted his brother. "Huh,nothing. Just wondering what are you doing", Osamu replied in his usual monotone voice.

"I'm with Omi-kun now. 'Samu, you're interrupting our time, ya know~", said Atsumu with a teasing tone of voice. "Ugh, I'm out. Go with your Omi-kun", he ended the call.

"Hmph, he's the one who called, and the one who ended it.", Atsumu pouted, crossing his arms on his chest.

A few minutes went by, and finally, they arrived at Atsumu's apartment. He got out and thanked Sakusa for the ride.

He threw himself on his bed,burying his face into the soft pillow. "Ugh, crap. His scent is so fucking good it makes me want to die", he mumbled to himself.

Sakusa got inside his apartment and walked straight towards his bed. He sat down, before his phone vibrated.

Hinata
Omi-san!!!
Atsumu-san does have feelings for you!
Bokuto-san asked him about it earlier, and he admitted it.
What are you gonna do about it, Omi-san?

Kiyoomi
I'm just going to take it from here. Thanks

Hinata
No problem! You can rely on me

"Well, well. Atsumu, I'd never expected that you would have feelings for me", a small smile carved on his lips.

 Atsumu, I'd never expected that you would have feelings for me", a small smile carved on his lips

It's the V. League season. All of the msby black jackals are ready for a match with an Argentina team.

"They're quite tall, huh?", said Shion while stretching his arms. "A strong one too" ,Adriah replied.

"Okay,okay.It doesn't matter if they're stronger or taller. We worked hard for this,so make sure we get back with victory in our hands!", said Meian, loud and clear with his strict voice.

Half of the crowds are cheering for them, and the other half are cheering for the other team.

"Miya", he looked at Sakusa. "Don't get back with any injuries", Sakusa looked at him straight in the eyes, which made Atsumu a bit embarassed, but keeps his expression steady.

"Of course", he smiled in confidence.