three

7:45 p

7:45 p.m

Everyone is getting ready to go back home, while there is Atsumu, leaning against the wall, staring at the floor. "Tsum-Tsum? You're going home alone, right?", asked Bokuto, walking towards him with Hinata. "Yeah."

"Nahhh, Sakusa will deal with him", said Shion, teasing Atsumu, making him blushed. "Ha!? What do you mean by that..!", Atsumu scowled, with blush on his cheeks. Shion just laughed from afar, exiting the gymnasium.

"But Omi-san will send you home, right?", asked Hinata innocently. "Yes, I will", Atsumu flinched, looking up to see Sakusa behind Hinata. "Ohhh! Since Omi is here, Hinata. Let's go", Bokuto pulled Hinata away. Atsumu frowned.

'Those two...'

He is indeed, confused with all of the members who thinks that he and Sakusa is a thing. Heck, even he himself wants that to happen. But he is certainly sure that the other party is the other way around.

"Omi-kun, a-are you like... serious...? With that?", he asked with stutters. Sakusa hums, which making Atsumu all excited and nervous at the same time, but keeps it cool. (Though his blush is obvious on his face.)

They went to the locker room and change their clothes (Atsumu is the one who change his clothes while Sakusa is taking a shower in the shower room.) He waited for the taller man at the entrance, humming a random song.

A few minutes later, there comes Sakusa, in his long sleeved-black shirt with black skinny jeans. He followed him to his car, and sat down at the passenger's seat.

The entire ride is quiet, no one speaks. But it is peaceful, with the surprisingly calming atmosphere. Usually, Sakusa would give off his 'dark atmosphere' but this one, Atsumu likes it. He wants to stay like this forever, with the person he loves. Even if it is just a one-sided love.

The road is pretty busy, since a lot of people coming home from works. Atsumu leaned his head against the window, staring at outside's packed view. With people walking down the streets, with their partner, family, friends.

Having fun and talking to each other, laughing. He was in deep thoughts, until he feel someone leaned in. He turned his head around, startled to see Sakusa's face is a bit too close from him.

"Omi-kun! You surprised me..", Atsumu sighed in relieve. "You didn't put on your seat belt", Sakusa replied, while buckling the seat belt.

Sakusa got back to his position, resting his elbows besides window. "How is your injury?", Atsumu glanced at the man next to him. Not gonna lie, Sakusa looks best from his side profile. Atsumu dies a little.

His jawline could cut him in half, those black eyes of his can make anybody fall into that deep darkness that never ends.

"Yeah... It's gotten a little bit better", he replied, with a low voice. He know, Sakusa must have thought that his attitude right now is way too different from how he usually be, but he really can't be himself when he's around Sakusa. His heart would go 'Badump' everytime the taller man is around.

Of course, he is a cocky, narcissism jerk. An asshole to be exact. He always lingering around Sakusa and annoys him, but he never steps beyond the boundaries. He still respects Sakusa's space.

He snapped out of his deep thought when Sakusa stopped his car in front of Atsumu's apartment. He opened the door, before stepping out. "Thanks for the ride, Omi-kun! You might want to spray the seat with disinfectant sprays~!", said Atsumu with his teasing, playful smile and voice.

Sakusa furrowed his eyebrows, feeling a bit irritated before he sighed. "Goodnight Atsumu", Atsumu widened his eyes, feeling a bit of shocked, a bit of happy and excited. He couldn't describe this feelings. The pink dust on his face gone more red and obvious, and it somehow amused Sakusa to see Atsumu getting embarassed.

The way he said his name, it's so perfect and so different from anyone else. Honestly, Atsumu wanted to die at this exact moment. He could imagine Sakusa's smirk beneath the mask.

"Goodnight too... Omi-kun", he replied before quickly walking away, covering half of his face with the back of his hand. He couldn't feel the pain lingering around his foot because he is too focus on his own heartbeat.

"Shit... Omi-kun, why are you gotta do me like this", he muttered under his breath.