Chapter 8

After waking up you, got dressed, you headed downstairs to make breakfast for you and Yoongi. You were happily dancing to some classic music and you didn't notice Yoongi was sitting on the counter staring at you dancing. 

You turned around with a cherry tomato in your mouth and still dancing but when you saw Yoongi with a smile on his face you stopped and quickly ate your tomato and put a nervous smile. 

"You didn't see me you know when I was...?"

"I saw the whole thing!"

You covered your face in embarrassment as Yoongi stood up and hugged you. You hugged him back covering your face in his chest. "I never knew I had a talented girlfriend!" He flirted as he stroked your hair. "Wait till you taste my breakfast I made for you!" 

Yoongi and you settled down in the dining table and ate breakfast. "Oh yeah Y/N I have to go to BigHit later but I'll definitely come back as soon as possible!" 

"Can't I come with you?"

"Do you want to?"

"I mean I haven't seen your groups company yet and I want to see you performance with the other guys as well!" 

"Okay once you've finished eating get ready and we'll go!" You nodded and continued eating. 

-

You were watching Yoongi dancing to their songs with his other members. He would try to take a look at you everytime he had a chance which made you smile. Everytime they did a thrust especially in Blood Swear and Tears the boys would look at you. Not just Yoongi. Every boy. 

They soon finished and Yoongi came towards you. "Did you enjoy it?" He asked while heavily breathing and drinking his water. You nodded with a smile and wiped his sweat off his forehead with the towel and took a lip balm out of your small purse and applied it on his lips. "So when was you my stylist?" You chucked as you touched his lips and added a bit more before closing it and putting it back. "Noona!" Someone shouted from behind you and Yoongi. You both turned around to see Jungkook with a bunny smile on his face and running towards you two.

"Jungkook last time I checked Y/N was younger than you!" Yoongi said with his eyerbrows raised.

"Wait what really?" 

"I just finished college remember?"

"Oh yeah you did!" He laughed. "Well the others are gonna come here soon!" 

"We are already here!" Shouted Jin as he entered the room. "Seokjin!" You shouted back. 

"Y/N! I missed you so much!" Squealed Jimin as he ran towards you and hugged you. "Woah! I was here watching you guys dance!" You hugged him back. "Hey! Hands off of my girlfriend!" Yelled Yoongi. "WHAT?" Everyone said at the same time except you and Yoongi. "What? Didn't Yoongi tell you?" 

"He never said anything about it!" Gushed Taehyung as he sat down. Everyone sat next to him in a circle in the dance studio "Well me and Y/N are dating so no one lay a hand on her!" 

"Fine! But what about hugs?" Asked J-Hope. "Oh come on Yoongi! Hugs from these lot are amazing!" You pouted with doey eyes.

"Fine! But thats only because I trust these lot!" 

"Yay! Thank you Yoongi!" You thanked him while giving a kiss on his cheek. "Thats all?" Yoongi pouted and you rolled your eyes. "Please?" He begged so you crashed your lips onto him. "You guys! We are still here you know!" Namjoon was covering his eyes. "Says the one who made expensive girl and made Jin hyung moan in trouble!" Everyone started laughing. "What? He actually made Jin moan?" You said in between laughs and Jungkook nodded while dropping his whole body on the floor and he couldn't stop laughing. Everyone was laughing, except Jin and Namjoon, to the point they couldn't breath.