Chapter 19

The time came. It was finally the day you and Yoongi were getting married. You couldn't wait to say the words 'I do' and become Yoongi's wife.

You decided to stay in Yoongi's house for the last day as fiancé and fianceé. Yes and you did do the thing last night.

"Are you ready for today?" Yoongi said in a husky voice next to you while sleeping.

"I guess. I'm kinda nervous." You answered. "There's no need to be nervous! After today we are going to be together every day!" You put your head on Yoongi's chest deeper as you smelt his cologne.

"Yoongi! There's someone looking for you." Namjoon said hurriedly as he came in without permission.

"Get out Namjoon!" Yoongi complained.

"Its Nayeon."

"WHAT?" You and Yoongi both said in unison as you got out of the room.

"Stay in the kitchen with the others. I'll be back." You nodded and went to the kitchen.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Yoongi fumed while Nayeon was standing there with her arms crossed. "I want to talk to Y/N."

"You're not talking to her and she is not talking to you. Understand?" Yoongi was about to close the door but Naeyon quickly put her hand through. "I'm not going to hesitate to break your fingers." He said and she gave a bitter chuckle.

"Yoongi please. For once let me talk to her."

Yoongi soon gave in. "Fine but you're not coming in. She is coming here, okay?" Naeyon nodded and waited for you. "Y/N!" You heard your name being called so you went.

"Naeyon wants to talk to you so meet her outside." You nodded and opened the door to see Naeyon.

"Hey. Can we talk?"

"Yeah sure hurry up I have to eat."

"Its gonna be a minute trust me!" She said.

"Y/N please understand that I love Yoongi so much and I want to be with him every day and..."

"And...?" You didn't know where this was going and she looked kinda puzzled.

"I just don't know how I am going to live without Yoongi and I want you to..."

"To break up with him?"

"Maybe."

"For you?"

"Not just for me. For Yoongi as well!"

"How Yoongi as well?"

"Well Yoongi probably loves me more than you." She smirked and you scoffed at her reply.

"Look girl. Yoongi and I are getting married so if you could get your filthy heels away from Yoongi's property before I call the cops." You headed to the door but you had to say this. "Oh and by the way. Don't try to manipulate people in to getting what you want cause you don't wanna be the selfish person you are already!" You closed the door as she stood there in disbelief and heartbroken. She got what she deserves.

You entered the kitchen and saw the boys.

"What did she say?" Asked Yoongi as he ran over to you. "Oh she was being selfish so I taught her just right." You smiled before sitting down. "What was she asking for?" Asked Jimin as he sipped his tea.

"She wanted me to break up with Yoongi cause she apparently loved Yoongi."

"I guess she doesn't know you're gonna get married."

"I thought she knew looking at how big her hair is! God knows how many secrets she knows and how many secrets she has!" You, Yoongi and the boys laughed and ate breakfast until it was time for the boys to go home.

"Okay see ya later boys!" Exclaimed Yoongi as he waved them off.

"Cya guys and Y/N I LOVE YOU!" Shouted Jungkook. "YAH JUNGKOOK DON'T STEAL MY FIANCEE AWAY FROM ME!" He shouted back. "Yoongi!" You slapped him playfully on the chest. You waved back to them before their car disappeared from the distance.

"I love you Y/N."
"I love you too Yoongi." You put your head on his chest hearing his heartbeat.

"Come let's go cuddle and watch a movie in my room!" You excitedly nodded and ran in Yoongi's room and plopped yourself in the bed, followed by Yoongi.

-

TIME SKIP

"Y/N! Wake up! Your mum is waiting for you to get ready for the wedding!" Yoongi shook you to wake up.

"Fine fine!" You sleepily said as you headed out of the house. "Bye Yoongi! I love you!" After he said it back to you, you got in the car greeted by your mum.

"Ready?" You nodded and she went to your house to get ready.

TIME SKIP

You were in your room getting dressed up. You had your mum do your hair while Mia did your make up.

"Okay done!" They both said and you looked at the mirror in awe. "It looks so good!"

"Thanks! Now come on! We need to get you in the wedding dress!"

After some struggle you were finally in your wedding dress.

"Okay lets go!" Chirped Mia as she finished her last touches of makeup

"Okay lets go!" Chirped Mia as she finished her last touches of makeup. "MUM ARE YOU READY?" You yelled as your mum came in.

"Woah!" You and Mia were shocked. "Why do you guys look like you've seen a ghost?"

"Mum you look amazing!" You and Mia hugged her. "Alright let's save the hugs for later! Let's go get Y/N married!" She exclaimed as she held yours and Mia hands.

-
TIME SKIP

"Does anyone have any objections?" Asked the priest as you and Yoongi looked everywhere.

"You may kiss the bride." You and Yoongi got closer and shared a passionate kiss. One of Yoongi's hand were on your waist and the other hand on your neck. While your hands were around his back. You and Yoongi pulled away and faced towards the audience.

You and Yoongi held hands and bowed. You saw your mum crying, crying of joy. You couldn't stop yourself from crying yourself because now you are married with the love of your life who used to be your sugar daddy.

Now you couldn't wait to start a family with him!

THE END!

-

Comment for sequel!

Words: 1004