Chapter 15

The boys were heading inside their car as you and Kai walked out of the bar.

"Y/N ready?" That's when you freaked out. Did they hear? Hopefully not.

"I'm so ready!"

Then they drove off. THANK GOD.

-

The date with Kai went good although, for some reason, Yoongi was not leaving your head. You remembered the dates you had with him, the promise rings, your first time with him. You started crying because of it which made Kai look at you.

"Y/N are you okay? Why are you crying?"

"It's n-nothing." You replied and he pulled you into a hug. You embraced yourself in his warmth but that 2 minutes of just hugging, you couldn't stop thinking about Yoongi.

Y/N forget about him. It's been a year now since he left you!

You and Kai were at the top of the ferris wheel and you admired the lights and the little people while hugging Kai.

"I love you."
"I love you too."

But the way he said it, it wasn't the same way Yoongi said it.

-

The next day you woke up late so you had to get ready quickly. You missed breakfast and you had to look presentable. You wore your uniform and did your makeup before leaving for work.

You put your bag and purse in your locker and quickly helped Kai with the other customers. He also worked here so it was amazing.

"Woke up late?" He asked and you nodded and straightened your hair. There were only a few people since it was day but in the evening, it's when the party really starts.

TIME SKIP

"What can I get ya?" You asked the man who was fully black. You couldn't even see his face this time. It was now evening and more customers came ready to party.

"Can I get a beer." He said and you took a beer bottle out of the fridge and opened it before handing it to him.

"Y/N can you-"

"Y/N?" Your smile faded when you were met with Yoongi's eyes.

"Y-Yoongi?" You were nervous as heck. Your heart beating fast.

"Do you know this guy?" Kai was angry at this guy. "We-"

You were about to speak when Yoongi came round the counter and grabbed your wrist.

"Where are you taking her?" Kai whispered but with an aggressive tone to not make a scene.

"Leave us alone." Yoongi looked at Kai, warning him not to follow him.

And soon you were dragged in his car.

"YOONGI CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHERE YOU'RE TAKING ME?" You yelled as you tried to open the door but there was no use. He had already locked the door.

"I knew it was you." He was now speaking softly while trying to keep his eye on the road.

You was trying to breathe in and out trying to process what he did.

"Yoongi about befo-"

"I know. I messed up big time. I didn't let you have a chance to talk I'm sorry."

"Its okay but how am I going to explain it to Kai?"

"Who's he? That guys who stopped me from taking you?" You nodded.

"He is sorta my boyfriend." You said nervously which led to Yoongi stopping the car and look at you with the most deadliest stare in the whole world.

"Yoongi you're creeping me out with your eyes." You gulped as you stared back at him. Then he stopped staring at you and then started driving.

"Yoongi can you please tell me where you are taking me?"

"To my house." After that it was silent for the whole car ride. Kai called you over and over again but Yoongi just threw your phone to the back of the car.

-

You arrived at his house and he opened the door. You forgot how much of a gentleman he was. You truly missed him.

"Yoongi I haven't even finished my shi-"

He kissed you pinning you on the wall. All of a sudden, you felt relieved for some reason. You were in a relationship with Kai and you knew that yet your heart and brain wanted Yoongi.

"If you heard me last time then it was all true. I missed you and loved you much and I did try to get over you but I couldn't so I started drinking."

"Yoongi..." You cupped his cheeks and kissed his lips. "I still love you." You said softly. He picked you up and held your waist kissing you again and you kissed back. In that kiss you felt like you were his again. Like you wished.

A few moments later you cuddled with Yoongi watching a movie. You felt nervous because you had to break up with Kai since you loved Yoongi more but what could you do? He was your first love, first time and first ex all in one. This was one emotional ride.

Y/N: Kai we need to talk...

Kai: Where are you? Are you okay?

Y/N: Yes I'm okay I just need to tell you something.

Kai: Spill what is it?

Y/N: I'm breaking up with you...

And from there he didn't say anything and just blocked you. Welp there goes Kai down the drain but at least you have Yoongi now. The one you truly love.

A smile appeared on your face when you saw Yoongi sleeping peacefully while his head was laid on your chest.

You took a photo and posted it on Instagram.

iamy_n

iamy_n why does he always sleep half way through the movie 😤

guccitaetae wait are they back together again?

iamjhope aww Yoongi hyung looks cute! 🥺

iamabtshoe wait is Yoongi dating her?

btsstan_ how come we never knew about these two! they look so cute together! 🥺

naeyonofficial why is Yoongi cheating on me? YOONGI YOU BETTER EXPLAIN THIS BEFORE I COME GET YO ASS 😤😭

yoongles I bet she is only using Yoongi for his fame and money.
View all 165,716 comments

You scrolled through some of the comments and most of them were yours and Yoongi relationship. Since Yoongi didn't expose the relationship a lot of them were confused.