Chapter 13

SOOBIN'S POV

You felt jealous and upset. The girl you liked for 1 year now was taken away by another guy she met a few months ago. You wanted her by your side but now it doesn't look like it.

You was sitting down on the bench in a park with your head down low.

"Excuse me?" A girl started speaking next to you.

"Yes? How can I help?" You asked as you tried to pull a fake smile.

"I noticed you were kinda down so I wanted to cheer you up." She said but you didn't even know her.

"I'm Naeyon and you are...?"

"Soobin."

"Well Soobin what's been bothering you?"

You were not going to tell her anything what was bothering you but after she did some persuading she managed to get it out of you.

"Now spill."

"Well there is this girl I've liked for about a year now but she is with another guy."

"What's their names?"

"The girls name is Y/N and the guys name is Yoongi." A smirk appeared on her face.

"I knew there was a connection." She beamed as she looked at you.

"What do you mean?"

"Yoongi. I fell in love with him about a year ago and I left him but soon realised I needed him in my life so I came back a few months ago just to find out he was with Y/N."

"Oh I'm sorry."

"Its fine. I've got a plan though that will make Yoongi hate Y/N to his guts."

"What do you have in mind?"

"Well..."

-

Y/N's POV

You were once again woken by Yoongi with his cute snores. You were about to kiss his cheek when you got a text.

Soobin: Can we meet up?

You: Sure! Where and when?

Soobin: Park in 2 hours?

You: Got it!

You put your phone down when Yoongi woke up.

"Oh Yoongi you're awake!"

"Who were you texting?"

"Oh it was Soobin. He wanted to meet up later."

Yoongi gave you a death glare and you thought it was weird.

"Yoongi are you jealous?" He quickly turned his death glare to a softer one.

"Me? Jealous? No!"

"Okay well I am going to make breakfast!" You headed to the kitchen to make breakfast for you and Yoongi.

Soon it was finished and you and Yoongi was eating.

"Do you want me to come with you?" He asked but you shook your head.

"Its only Soobin but if I need you I'll call you!" Yoongi nodded and continued eating breakfast.

-

The time has come for you to meet Soobin and Yoongi had to meet up with his other members.

You headed to the park to see Soobin sitting with his head down.

"Soobin?" You shook him a little and he woke up. "Did you get enough sleep?" You asked him as he rubbed his eyes.

"No. A lot of things has been coming at me all at once."

"Like what?"

"Well school is one and second is my crush that I've had for over a year had left me."

"Soobin! You know you'll find someone better!" He looked at you with a smile and you smiled back.

"So how is your li-" As you were speaking his kissed you and you were shocked.

You quickly pushed him away and he looked guilty. But it looked fake.

"Soobin what the hell was that?"

"I-I don't know. I just- I don't know."
You looked at him and he felt nervous and he was looking at a specific direction but you couldn't get your finger on.

"I'm sorry I need to go." You quickly stood up and ran. That was weird considering he was your friend and he knew you had a boyfriend.

-

"Y/N." Shouted Yoongi from the living room.

"Yes babe?" You noticed he was angry as hell.

"What the fuck is this?"

"What is what?" He showed you a picture of Soobin kissing you.

"Yoongi listen I-"

"No. I had trusted you for one day and you do this? What did I do to you that made you kiss him?"

It was all a misunderstanding but Yoongi didn't know.

"Yoongi just listen."

"No Y/N. We are done." He stormed out of your apartment leaving you in a crying mess. He had thrown his promise ring on the floor before he went and it was all because of a misunderstanding.

There was a knock on the door so you quickly wiped your tears and opened the door.

"Soobin I don't feel like talking right now." You were about to close the door but he barged in.

"WHAT THE FUCK SOOBIN? GET THE HELL OUT!" You yelled but he came closer.

"Soobin just get out."

"Y/N. Don't you realise that you were the one I liked for a whole year?"

You didn't realise that so you were shocked.

God Y/N how can you be so stupid?

"W-What?"

"Yes I liked you for a whole year but ever since you got with Yoongi well I just..."

"You just what?" You looked at him furiously.

"I just felt jealous."

"Soobin you literally destroyed my relationship with Yoongi after kissing me and I don't know who took pictures but I know you did this with som- WAIT."

He looked at with a confused face.

"You did it with Naeyon isn't it?" He looked at you with a guilty face.

"SOOBIN HOW COULD YOU BE SO DUMB!" You messed up your hair in frustration.

"What was the harm in it? I wanted you and Naeyon wanted Yoongi. We all got what we wanted."

"Well I didn't. I don't like you that way and besides Naeyon did something that I myself couldn't believe she had the capability of doing."

"What did she do?"

"JUST GET THE FUCK OUT ALREADY. STOP TRYING TO ACT INNOCENT WHEN I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU AND NAEYON PLANNED."

Flashback.
SOOBIN'S POV

"So what's the plan?" I asked Naeyon.

"You text her right now and say you wanna meet up and then you talk to her and out of nowhere you kiss her while I take pictures from the corner. Then I'll send it to Yoongi and we'll see what happens from there." She winked as I thought about it for a while.

"You want Y/N to yourself right?"

I wanted to be selfish. I wanted Y/N to myself.

"Likewise I want Yoongi to myself."

"Let's do it."

End Of Flashback
Y/N'S POV

"JUST GET OUT." You yelled which made a tear come out of Soobin's eye.

How pathetic. He was the one who caused this all and he's crying. How pathetic of him.

-

A lot of drama oof

Words: 1122