Chapter 10

You were at your apartment with Mia while Yoongi was out with his friends. You were watching movies while eating pizza with Mia.

"Hey Y/N do you wanna walk around the streets?" She asked and I nodded. 

"Why don't we eat at a restaurant! We haven't eaten together in a restaurant and there is a new one that opened!"

"Yes! Can we call over Soobin as well?" I nodded excitedly then we called Soobin over and went to the restaurant.

YOONGI'S POV

I was at a restaurant with my friends since we haven't hung out so much the past few weeks. While I was talking there was a girl who came towards us. 

"OMG! ARE YOU GUYS BTS?" She yelled which made us all stop eating and give a nervous smile. "Yes we are." Namjoon replied. "Can I take a picture with you guys?" 

"Sorry we don't take pictures while we are on break I'm afraid." Namjoon said. "Please just one!"

"Didn't you hear? They don't take pictures while on break." We were all confused so we turned to the person and it was 

"Y/N?" Everyone spoke.

"Hey guys! Don't mind us, we are just going to sit here." She sat two tables in front of us. 

"Who are you?" Asked the girl to Y/N. "Me?" Y/N looked at me since she didn't know what to say. "Say just a friend." I mouthed to her since nobody knew we were in a relationship except the boys and her friends. "I'm a friend of theirs so if you could please excuse them and us, me and my friends want to eat."

The girl rolled her eyes and left to her own table. "Good job." I mouthed back and she smiled. 

From there we minded our own business and hung out with our friends. 

Y/N'S POV

Me, Mia and Soobin were finished so we went out. Yoongi was still eating with his friends but I just let him be.

"So what do you wanna do?" I asked as I faced towards the two.

"Ice cream?" Me and Soobin nodded at Mia's choice so we went to the nearest ice cream place.

-

At the end of the day you were tired. You had spent the whole day with Soobin and Mia and now you were going to die. Well not literally but all you wanted to do is get in your pjs and sleep so you did just that. You got into your pjs and brushed your teeth and went to bed only to be interrupted by the doorbell.

"FOR FRICK SAKE WHY CAN'T YOU LE- Oh Yoongi hi!" You nervously smiled seeing Yoongi at your doorstep with a worried but scared look. "Hi Y/N were you about to go sleep?

YES LEAVE ME ALONE.

"No! Come in!" Yoongi came in and took off his shoes. "What brings you here?" You asked him as you sat next to him. "Oh well I couldn't hang out with you the whole day so I decided to come to your house." 

WHO GAVE ME THIS LOVELY BOYFRIEND?

"Aww Yoongi!" You scooted closer to him and cupped his face and kissed him, feeling his soft lips against yours. He kissed back and bit your lip for permission. You let him and he slid his tongue in. 

WARNING SMUT WARNING.

He put his arms around your waist as he explored every inch of your mouth and at times you let out discreet moans. You could feel Yoongi smirking through the kiss hearing that you're enjoying it. 

He had taken you to your bedroom and closing it behind him. He gently pushed you to the bed and hovered over you. Your two legs in between his two legs. 

"Are you sure you want to do this?" 

You thought about it and you nodded. 

"Have you done it before?" 

You shook your head while he smirked. WHAT THE FRICK WAS THAT SMIRK.

"Let me teach you." He seductively said with a smirk.

WOAH. IS THIS THE SAME LIL MEOW MEOW I KNOW?

"Take your clothes off." He demanded but whispered it. 

"W-What?"

"Sex is way better when clothes are off babygirl." 

The way he whispered babygirl in your ear had shivers roll down your spine. 

You two took off each clothes and you admired his abs. The only light that was shone was the moonlight. All the lights were off and the room was locked so nobody would interrupt the moment.

He pulled out a condom out of his blazer pocket and put it on. Did he come to your house to have sex? Or maybe he carries it with him. Now thats just weird.

He sucked your neck leaving hickeys. He made a few on your collarbone and chest. 

He pinned down your hands as you enjoyed his every touch. 

"This might hurt a bit babygirl." He whispered and soon his crotch was in you. You yelled since it was big and he slowly thrusted in you. 

To get rid of the pain he was kissing your neck which helped and you were moaning his name. 

"Y-Yoongi...F-Faster..."

"Tell me when you're close."

And he started going faster. Pain turned into pleasure as he kept going faster. 

After a while he slid his hands down to your breasts as he massaged one with his left hand and the other one supporting it as he sucked on it. You arched your back enjoying the pleasure he was giving. 

He flipped you over and now you were on top of him. "Pleasure me now babygirl." You did as you were told and he helped you put his crotch in you. 

You were riding him slowly but soon you were going faster and made Yoongi even more needy. 

"FUCK Y/N YOU'RE SO TIGHT." He yelled as he rolled back his head. He put his hands on your waist making you go in him more deeper. 

He flipped you once again this time he was on top of you. "Enjoy this." He whispered in your ear. 

He put in his crotch in you and you had your hands in his hair enjoying every minute of it. 

"Y-Yoongi I-I'm c-close." 

He pulled out and both you and Yoongi spilled out on top of each other.

"Enjoyed that?"

You nodded and soon you were sleeping in Yoongi's arms.

-

This is the first time I wrote smut so please don't complain! 

Words: 1049