Chapter 7

Arthur's POV:

I sat down at my desk. Hayden walked into my office, she said " here are divorce papers. sign them".

Hayden sat them on my desk". I grabbed my pen and signed them all. I said " just go, don't cause no pain, just fucking leave".

Hayden flipped me off and walk out. I punched my desk.

Dean's POV:

We pulled up in front of the Complex. We got out and walked inside of the building.

I asked " Do you know what room he stays in"? Blake said " Room Seven". We saw room seven and walked over to it.

I knocked on the door. A man asked " who is it". I said " your neighbor ordered a pizza for you".

The man said " come in". I opened the door. The man was sitting at his desk with money all around him.

I asked " Are you Chad Malone"? The Man said " Yes, wait a minute, your that hero Police Captain".

I pointed my gun at him and said "promoted, Commissioner, now, where is Jeremiah Valeska"?

Chad said " Shoot me, you don't have the balls to". I shot Chad's shoulder, he screamed.

I asked " now, where is Jeremiah". Chad said " I don't know where he is, but I know where he's going to be".

I yelled " where"? Chad said " Wayne Enterprises, he killed Sid and he's coming for Bruce Wayne".

I asked " what time"? Chad said " there's a meeting in 15 minutes, he's going to kill Wayne then".

I said " thank you".

Chad nodded. We ran out of the room and ran outside. We got in the car.

I put in the key and hit the gas.

Will Dean save Bruce, Will Arthur get over his divorce, read the next Chapter to find out.