Prologue

"Insert text here" = Dialogue

"Insert Text here" = Thoughts

"Insert text here " = Radio (incoming)

"Insert text here" = Radio (outgoing)

*insert text here* = Action

Helicarrier Hanger, Inside A Helicarrier Power room, Y/N POV

I'm in my Helicarrier's power room fitting in the Arc Reactor that will now power the whole thing and my new repulsor turbines. I then hear someone enter the room and I look to see Tony Stark enter.

Y/N: "Hey Tony."

Tony: "Hey kid. I was told you needed some help?"

Y/N: "Yeah. I'm not completely sure I've wired the Arc Reactor in correctly. Mind having a look for me?"

Tony: "You're kidding right? Why wouldn't I want to see if it's wired correctly?"

Y/N: "Good point."

He then comes over and looks the whole thing over.

Tony: "Yep, you managed to wire it up correctly."

Y/N: "Great. Now to head to the bridge and do a test run, then actually try it out. Why don't you join me for it?"

Tony: "I've got to see it in action. So lead the way."

We then exit the power room and walk to the bridge. When we get on the elevator to head up to the bridge I smile and Tony looks at me.

Tony: "What you thinking about, kid?"

Y/N: "Oh. Just when Cap and Banner first came here."

Flashback, First Avengers Movie, Middle Of The Sea, Helicarrier, 3rd POV

As we see a Helicarrier out at sea, we see a Quinjet fly in and land on top of it and 2 people head to the back as it opens up, one being male and the other female, and Phil Coulson and Steve Rogers exit the Quinjet and face the other 2 people.

Phil: "Agent Romanoff, Y/N. Captain Rogers."

Steve: "Mam. Sir."

Natasha: "Hi."

Y/N: "Hey. Phil, they want you on the bridge. They're starting the face trace."

Phil: "I'll see you there."

He then walks away and to the bridge of the Helicarrier. Then Steve, Natasha and Y/N start walking.

Natasha: "It was quite the buzz finding you in the ice."

Y/N: "We thought Phil was gonna swoon. Did he ask you to sign his 'Captain America Trading Cards' yet?"

Steve: "Trading cards?"

Y/N: "They're vintage. He's very proud of them."

They then look and see Bruce Banner looking around.

Steve: "Dr Banner!"

He then notices the trio and walks over to them and shakes hands with Steve.

Bruce: "Uh. Yeah. Hi. They told me you'd be coming."

Steve: "Word is you can find the cube."

Bruce: "Is that the only word on me?"

Steve: "Only word I care about."