Chapter 3 - Arc Training

"Insert text here" = Dialogue

"Insert text here" = Thoughts

"Insert text here " = Radio (incoming)

"Insert text here" = Radio (outgoing)

*insert text here* = Action

Sakura Empire, Y/N POV

It's been a few days since those 3 Siren attacks after me and Nick arrived here. I'm at the Sakura Empire because the leader of Sakura Empire wanted to talk with me to assess me, or something like that. I also decided to equip my Arc Weapons just in case. At the harbour, me Akagi, Kaga, Ayamani, Zuikaku and Shoukaku get onto the pier and some ship girls come running up to us.

Kako: "Welcome home Akagi."

Akagi: "Good to see you Kako, Furutaka."

Kaga: "Did anything important happen in our absence?"

Kako: "No, not really. Although Nagato wishes to speak with the ship boy immediately."

Y/N: "Ship boy has a name you know."

She then looks at me and bows.

Kako: "My apologies. I wasn't informed of your name."

Y/N: "It's fine. But for future reference, it's Y/N."

Then another ship girl, that I guessed was Furutaka, came up to me and Ayanami.

Furutaka: "Welcome home Ayanami."

Ayanami: "It's good to be back."

Furutaka: "Are you ok?"

Ayanami: *nod*

???: "Hey! Look who's home!"

Then 3 small ship girls come up to me and Ayanami.

Yukikaze: "I, the great Yukikaze, have taken the time to welcome you. Can you believe how lucky you are?"

Yuudachi: "Go on! Tell us! How many of them did you sink!?"

Ayanami: "Well it's not like-"

Shigure: "Wait! It's only right to listen to her stories over some tea."

Then Yuudachi's eyes glow as she then latches onto Ayanami.

Yuudachi: "Yes!"

Y/N: "Well you're certainly hyper."

Azur lane Base, 3rd POV

Back at the Azur Lane base, we see Belfast go into Enterprise's dorm. She then opens up her wardrobe, only to see it completely empty. She then goes over to the desk by the window and sees a ration bar labelled DINNER sitting on it. She then opens the curtains which then wakes up Enterprise.

Enterprise: *groan*

She then looks over to the window and sees Belfast standing there.

Belfast: "A very good morning. Miss Enterprise."

Enterprise: "Morning Belfast."

Belfast: "Quickly get dressed and then head to the Mess Hall for breakfast."

Enterprise: "Alright."

Timeskip, Mess Hall, 3rd POV

In a vacant Mess Hall, we see Enterprise sitting at a table with Belfast standing next to her with a cart. Belfast then makes a cup of tea and puts it down on the table.

Enterprise: "Where's Y/N?"

Belfast: "Mister Y/N went to Sakura Empire to speak with their leader. So he'll be gone for most of the day."