Chapter 1 - Arriving In A New World

"Insert text here" = Dialogue

"Insert text here" = Thoughts

"Insert text here " = Radio (incoming)

"Insert text here" = Radio (outgoing)

*insert text here* = Action

Azur Lane Base, 3rd POV

We see a newly built base with ships docked in the harbour and people walking about the base. We then see Prince of Wales and Cleveland walking by some street vendors.

Cleveland: "Things are pretty exciting around here."

Prince of Wales: "I describe it as overcrowded. Look around, Eagle Union, Royal Navy, Ironblood and Sakura Empire are all gathering at this base and things don't appear to be slowing down anytime soon."

Cleveland: "Speaking of Royal Navy, Ironblood and Sakura Empire, when are they going to get here?"

Prince of Wales: "Some of Sakura Empire is already here and the other two are on their way."

Cleveland then goes in front of Prince of Wales and turns around and starts walking backwards.

Cleveland: "I bet you can't guess who else is coming in from my side. Your hint is it's our greatest warrior with the most battle stars ever received."

Prince of Wales: "Ah. You must mean the famous 'Grey Ghost'. The main forces of our Royal Navy will be arriving soon. Looks like this base is becoming central to all our activities."

Cleveland: "Come on! We should at least say hello! It'd be rude to keep them waiting! Let's go! Hurry!"

She then runs off. But stops and turns around and waves at Prince of Wales.

Cleveland: "Any day now slowpoke!" *giggle*

Prince of Wales: "Please don't rush me."

They then head to the harbour where Illustrious and Unicorn is getting off a ship.

Prince of Wales: "Illustrious!"

She then looks to see Prince of Wales with Cleveland standing next to her waving.

Illustrious: "Her highness has emerged from on high to greet me. To what do I owe this honour?"

Prince of Wales: "Don't be silly. It's not like-"

She was cut off by a bright light coming from behind her. Then they looked and saw an aircraft carrier with 4 turbine engines attached to it.

On The Bridge Of The Helicarrier, Y/N POV

I woke up and saw that we were at a base of some kind. I then see Nick by his consoles.

Y/N: "Nick? You alive?"

I then see him slowly get up.

Nick: *groan* "Yeah. I'm fine. Where are we?"

I then stand up and go to the front window.

Y/N: "I bet we're at a base of some kind. Whenever they're friend or foe is still to be determined."

Nick: "Well looks like whatever that light was not only teleported us but repaired all the damage sustained and restoked supplies too."

Y/N: "Well that's good."

Then the door to the bridge opened and 4 girls walked in.

Y/N: "Uh. Hello?"