Chapter 2 - "Hello there."

"Insert text here" = Dialogue

"Insert text here" = Thoughts

"Insert text here " = Radio (incoming)

"Insert text here" = Radio (outgoing)

*insert text here* = Action

With Hornet, Y/N POV

I deactivate my Reflective Panelling after one of the SSGs said for me to reveal myself.

Y/N: "Hello there."

Cleveland: *happy* "Y/N!"

I then look at her.

Y/N: "Hey Cleve."

She then blushes a little.

Prinz: "Zo you're the ShipBoy we've heard about."

Y/N: "That I am."

SSG1: "Hey! Pay attention to your opponent!"

I then look at her and give her a glare that sends shivers throughout her entire body.

Y/N: *intimidating* "And you shouldn't have picked a fight you can't win."

I then look at Enterprise, while still holding the glare.

Y/N: *intimidating* "And we're going to have a talk when we get back Enterprise. Understood?"

Enterprise: *gulp* *nod*

I then look at SSG1.

Y/N: "Now then."

I then aim my Plasma Cannons at her.

Y/N: "You ready for the last fight of your life?"

SSG1 then aims her cannons at me.

SSG1: "I don't think so!"

She then fires at me but I use my turbines to fly up and dodge the blasts.

Y/N: "That the best you got?"

SSG1: "Nope. This is."

Then suddenly a shockwave hits me and it somehow makes me go back into my Human Form and I then land on the ocean surface on my feet and my Helicarrier hovers in the air.

Y/N: "What on Earth was that?"

SSG1: "Just a special ability of mine. I call it Rig-Disable, fitting right?"

She then aims her cannons at me.

SSG1: *smirk* "Now you can't dodge my attacks."

She then fires at me.

Y/N: *smirk* "Oh really?"

I then run towards her and do a bunch of flips and spins and dodge all her shots. After her last shot went by me I jump up and heel kick the back of her head sending her a bit away from me.

Hornet: "Wow. That's some moves ya got there."

I then look at her.

Y/N: "Thanks."

SSG2: "How dare you harm my sister!"

I then look behind me and see SSG2 charge at me with her sword. I then hear the sound of something charging and look in front of me and see SSG1 aiming her cannons at me. Then as SSG1 fires, time seems to slow down as I think of a plane of action.

Y/N: "Alright, so. One Siren Ship Girl behind me wanting to cut me in half, and another one in front of me wanting to turn me into swiss cheese... I got it! I'll dodge at the last second and have the one with cannons hit her sister. It's now or never I guess."