Feelings

Twilight's POV-

It's been a month since I turned into Midnight Sparkle. I keep telling myself, she's not me! I never believe myself, but there is always one person who comforts me, Sunset Shimmer. She is the only one who understands me, don't get me wrong, I love my friends but Sunset been through the same thing. I was sitting on a bench in front of the school, still thinking about Midnight Sparkle, where ever I go she's there. She's like the devil on one shoulder and Sunset is the angel on the other. What would have happened if I got Equestrian magic, I could never forgive myself- "Hey Twilight!"

"O-oh hi Sunset Shimmer.."

"What's wrong?" She said sitting down right next to me.

"Just thinking about Midnight Sparkle"

"She's not you anymore, you can be yourself Twilight!" She comforted me. She always did!

"T-thanks" I said trying to hide my blush. I had a tiny crush on Sunset Shimmer, she was so kind, she got me, she was always there for me. How could I not like her? Over the past month my tiny crush had turned into a major crush. I couldn't look into her eyes without stuttering and blushing, so.. I don't look into them.

"Twilight, lets go and meet the others at the cafe. It will get your mind off other things!" She lent out her hand, I quickly grabbed, not looking into her eyes because I knew if I did I would get lost in her caring, gentle, calming, teal eyes.

We walked over to the cafe where we met the rest of our friends, "Hey Twilight and Sunshim!" Rainbow Dash said.

"Hey Dash! Twilight I'm going to order something, want me to order your usual?" She asked.

"Yeah, thanks..." I said still looking at the ground. I walked over to the couch and sat next to Fluttershy, Fluttershy looked at me, "What's wrong Twilight?"

"I just don't know what to do about Sunset.." Fluttershy was the only one who knew about my crush, she would always listen and she isn't a loud mouth like Pinkie, no offense Pinkie.

"You know, if it's bothering you that much you should just tell Sunset Shimmer."

"I don't know, what would I ever say? H-hey Sunset, I've liked you since I met you hehe..." I said with sarcasm.

"That's a start!" Fluttershy was to innocent to understand sarcasm. You know, maybe I should tell her. That will get this heavy feeling off my chest. The entire time I was coming up with a plan, how would I tell her? I sat there even after my friends left. Then it hit me, I could wait for her to come to the parking lot, tell her, and if she wanted to leave she could leave really fast! Wait, what if she rejects me! I hadn't thought of that! Ok, it will be better if I just tell her... right? What if it ruins our friendship?!

When I reached my home, I opened the door and spike came running towards me. "Ohh! Hi Spike! Whose a good dog!" That night I feel asleep worried about tomorrow, would she reject me? What if she thinks of me as just a friend? Who knows, I guess I'll have to find out tomorrow..