The Confession

Sunset's POV-

I woke up ready to go to school, but I had to do one thing first! Write to Twilight, Princess Twilight, not the Twilight here I'll see her at school! I grab the journal and start to write..

Dear Twi,
What's up in Ponyville, Equestria? Nothing magical has happened after the Twilight in this world turned. She's doing good. We have a gig happening on 2 weeks. How's life in the castle? The portals going to open soon, you planning on visiting?

Love you,
Sunset Shimmer

P.S: tell Princess Celestia I said hi! :)

Twilight Sparkle changed my life, she showed me that friendship is magic, you can seek it or forever be alone. I'm forever grateful! Anyways, it's time to leave for school. I live closest to Applejack, I waited outside then AJ came, "Hey Sunshim!"

"Hey AJ!"

"Ready for that Math test?" She said in her accent.

"Hopefully.." I sighed.

"Don't worry, you'll do great sugarcube!"

"Thanks, you too!", we talked until we reached school, then we meet the others. Rainbow dash had her arm around Fluttershy, as always. But there was something wrong with Twilight, she did look up and kept twirling her hair. Rarity was complaining about how she didn't have time to accessorize her outfit today. So basically everything was normal, except for Twilight. Anyways the bell had just rung, so I went to my first class.. English. "Dash you finished the homework?" I asked the Rainbow haired girl.

"Wait, what? We had homework?!" I facepalmed myself, classic Rainbow dash.

When school was over, I headed to the parking lot. I was surprised because Twilight was standing in front of my car, "Hey Twilight!"

"Hi Sunset.." she said with no emotion.

"What's wrong you seem off?" I asked.

"Nothing, I need to tell you something.."

"Alright, shoot."

"Sunset, I've had a crush on you for a while, if you don't feel the same you can go home.." She said pointing to my car.

"Twi, I'm so sorry. I like someone else..." I said walking closer to Twilight. She looked down at the floor, with her glasses slipped down. I lifted up her chin, "I hope this doesn't come in between our friendship.."

"No, No it definitely won't!" She said wiping away a tear.

"See you tomorrow stay strong, kay?" I said as I entered my car.

"Ok..", I started to drive away. Twilight was a sweet girl, but I liked someone else, the other Twilight. I know that's messed up because she's a pony princess, living in another dimension, and she only comes once every 30 moons. We kinda had a flirty relationship, you know? I'm super excited for next week, because the portal is going to open!

When I got home I flopped on my bed, Twilight liked me? Is that why she had been down for so long? Is that why she never looks me in the eye? I have so many questions.. I know what will get my mind off things! Let's see if Twilight replied yet! I pull out the journal to see a response..

Dear Sunset,
Nothing happened in Equestria. That's great to hear, I'm so happy that you are taking good care of Twilight, does she look just like me? Tell her I said hi! Princess Celestia says hi too! I wish you best of luck on your performance! Of course I'll visit! Wouldn't miss it for the world!

Love you,
Twilight Sparkle

I can't wait for her visit! But if I have to make it on time to school tomorrow I better go to sleep.. I really hope that Twilight from this world isn't too hurt, I wouldn't want our friendship to end just because of this..