Chapter 3: Roman?

Idea from : @KittyPurry02 , so THanKs!

Tw: Sad Boi Remus, Sassy Boi Virgil, Jumping to conclusions, Angst(?)
It was a normal day, the sun was shining, the house felt like a toaster and our favourite trio were hanging out while Janus cooked. Well sort of hanging out.....

"GIVE ME THE REMOTE I NEED TO WATCH YOUTUBE!!" Remus screamed trying to tackle Remy down "NO IM WATCHING MEAN GIRLS!!" Remy screamed back pushing Remus away as Virgil watched this go down while curling into himself on the couch. "Will you two stop figh—." Janus was interrupted by a loud crash coming from their garden. "ILL PROTECT TOU FROM THE DANGER!" Remus screamed as he ran outside with Janus following closely behind. More shuffling came from the bushes and Remus held out his mace in defence as Virgil and Remy came out to see what all the drama was about. They stayed like this for about 30 seconds before a face too familiar popped out of the bushes, "Patton!?!" Janus screamed. "Heya kiddo! Can you keep it down I'm playing hide and seek with Roman!" Patton giggled as Janus sighed, "Patton, However, nice it is to see you but your in my garden" Janus stated to the happier man "oOoOh" Patton said the realisation setting in. "Who's Roman?" Virgil asked, everyone went silent and took Remus' saddened face as a warning to drop the topic. "Um, Roman's my son! I thought you knew that he is Remus'—." Patton was cut of by Remus screaming (again) "DONT", suddenly all attention was now turned to Remus "I-i-i do-dont wa—nt to-to talk a-about him" Remus sobbed tears streaming down his face. Suddenly they heard a small voice coming from somewhere "Dad! Where are you? Papa says dinners ready now!" Patton jumped up "I'm coming kiddo!" Patton replied to the voice, he looked at Remus sympathetically "Do you want to see Roman after our dinner?" Patton asked, Remus' eyes darted up in surprise and happiness "Can I!?!?" Remus said bouncing with excitement before looking back down"—wait- he won't want to see me again" are is stated sadly "Of course he would Kiddo!" Patton reassured.

It was now 2 hours later and both families has finished their food and were now getting ready to meet up. "Will he even remember me- I don't think he'll even remember me let's just go ho—." Remus stated, breathing erratic before being cut off "I'm shwure hewl weneber you, don' whorry!" I'm sure he'll remember you, don't worry! Virgil reassured Remus as Janus rubbed circles on his back "But-bu— he'llthinkimweird!" Cried slowing his walking down as they approached Remus' twin's house. "He'll love you he always has" Remy tried "That wa-was 3 yea-years ago!" Remus cried, forgetting why he even accepted the offer, Janus wiped Remus' tears with his glove (I accidentally wrote "Janus whipped Remus' tears with a clove" XD) "DONT worry bud" Janus whispered to Remus as he engulfed him with a hug, "O-ok" Remus stuttered, No longer crying.

Patton opened the door with open arms "Nice to see you!...again..." Patton shouted with excitement, Janus hugged his best friend in greeting. "Salutations, I believe we have met before" Logan greeted " I believe we have-." Janus' greeting was cut of by Virgil's little voice "Wh'd yow tawk fhwnny? You iz weird liwke daddi" Why do you talk funny? You is weird like daddy
"Hey! That is no way to talk to an adult" Janus scolded "sowwy daddi" Virgil gave in. "Anyway, this is our son, Roman" Logan gestured to the smaller boy in a princely outfit hiding behind him "He lokz weird, lwike hiz daddi!" He looks weird, like his daddy! Virgil stated to which Patton giggled and Remy burst out with laughter, obviously Roman didn't like this "Well— your fat!" Roman insulted, which was obviously a lie. Despite how unhealthy it was, Virgil was very thin. Immediately Virgil's smirk disappeared and there was a short awkward silence until Pattons voice thankfully broke it "ROMAN CREATIVITY PRINCE, YOU ARE NOT TO FAT SHAME OTHERS!" Patton scolded "Sorry" Roman replied sorrily "Well-um H-hi Roman" Remus said stepping forward, Roman gasped and hugged Remus immediately which lightened the mood effectively.

Time skip

The family of four were finally leaving after 3 hours, a very tired Virgil resting on Janus' shoulder he was carried to bed "Goodnight, Baby" Janus cooed as he left the room, not waiting for Virgil's reply. Janus then went into Remus and Remy's shared room to make sure they are sleeping too, he sighed happily as he saw his 2 children resting peacefully, Janus made sure the door was locked before he went to his slumber.

'Today has been a busy day' Janus thought as he drifted to sleep

787 words :3