Chapter 6: School- Part 1

"Wake up Virge, It's a Monday and you know what that is" Janus woke Virgil up, expecting an answer but only got Virgils tail swaying in annoyance. "Its bring you sibling to school day." Janus stated and Virgil shot up "Someone's excited" Janus teased "MhMmM" Virgil hummed in more annoyance.

Virgil hopped out of his crib and crawled into the kitchen, too tired to talk or walk yet. "Hey Virgey!" Remus greeted, stuffing his face with pancakes and moaning with delight. Remy saw that Virgil was looking up at him with a look that said 'I-want-my-pancakes-so-pick-me-up' Remy giggled and picked Virgil up and put him in his high chair to which Virgil squealed at in enjoyment. Janus was watching them through the door 'so wholesome' Janus thought, grinning.

Janus walked confidently into the kitchen, strutting. He picked up a spatula and flipped Virgils pancakes while Remus laughed at how cute Virgil was sucking his dummy while smiling at Remy, who was returning the smile.

Right as Remy was about to hug Virgil his Dad gave him pancakes. Virgil pulled out his dummy and dug into his pancakes with his fingers getting food everywhere, you could almost tell he was Remus' brother.

"Now, now Virgil, stop going so fast you're— you're getting food everywhere" Janus half-scolded half- laughed looking over at Virgil but then immediately went back to continue making Remy's pancakes. Virgil stopped going so fast but then Remy realised some of Virgils pancakes had landed on his pyjamas. "Excuse mE cHild! BaBe loOk wHat hE diD tO mE!" Remy screamed out in pure offence "Woooowwwww, he has truly sinned" Remus replied, rolling his eyes. Before Remy could reply Janus shoved a pancake in his mouth and put the rest of them on the table "Eat" Janus said menacingly to which Remy did what he was told.

After a long breakfast Janus told them to get dressed, Well all except Virgil... he can't exactly dress himself because of him being a Neko 3 year old. Janus dressed Virgil in a Blue and White stripped shirt, bow tie and cream overall pants.

 Janus dressed Virgil in a Blue and White stripped shirt, bow tie and cream overall pants

Remus wore a long-sleeved green shirt and ripped jeans

And Remy wore a white shirt, jacket, sunglasses, a glove and jeans with his hair to the side

*timeskip bc this is hella boring*

The trio whom entered the school were immediately greeted with Roman dramatically. Remy waved goodbye to Janus whilst firmly carrying Virgil with his other hand, meanwhile Remus and Roman completely ignored their adults and chatted away to each other.

RIIIINNNNGGG RINNNGGGG

The bell went off, signalling that it was time for class. Remus and Roman walked to their class chatting, not bothered that they will be late, Remy on the other hand put Virgil on his shoulders and rAn to his class... must've been that coffee he stole from Janus. "Sorry I'm late miss!" Remy practically screamed, he normally wouldn't act like this, but this was his favourite class with his favourite teacher. "Just sit down Remy" She sighed/laughed but then she noticed the little bundle of joy on his head "Awww who's that little guy" She awed "Babes, this is my baby brother VirgOooL" Remy introduced dramatically as Virgil's ears perked up "Shez pre''y" Virgil whispered in Remy's ear and Remy nodded in agreement. The sudden movement of Remy's head made Virgil squeal and Remy laughed 'this is going to be a fun day' Remy thought before taking Virgil off his head and sitting on his assigned seat, placing Virgil on his lap.

An eterNiTy lAter
(Lunch time, yUm YuM)

Remus and Roman stuck together like honey on the lunch table, saving two seats for  Remus' brothers. Ever since the day they met the four had been getting closer, though, Roman doesn't see Virgil or Remy has brothers and they technically wasn't brothers anyway.

Remy ran through the lunch room trying to find Remus and Roman while pulling a scared Virgil with him. Virgil was scared of crowds since whenever he was pulled into one everyone just says 'AwwwEee' and it was getting annoying having everyone stare at you and squeal. Virgils tail started to say aggressively but his ears were down, scared but angry.

After what seemed like forever Remy and Virgil finally found the lunch table Remus and Roman were at "Hey Guys! What took you so long!?" Romans happy greeting quickly turned into a angry one. "Jee(z) babe, calm down, just got a lil' lost with all these idiots in the way scaring le Virge" Remy sassed back. Virgil crawled into Remus' lap crying, it was all too overwhelming, despite other kids like him being brought to this school, he was getting too much attention by anyone who noticed him. Remus immediately noticed and cuddled Virgil to calm him down while Remy and Roman were arguing.

Eventually, the four calmed down and took out their packed-lunch from their backpacks— well except Virgil, he just snuggled into Remus and purred. Like the adorable 3 year old Neko emo bean he is!

851 words.