Chapter 6: School- Part 2

The four had been talking/blabbering for 20 minutes now while eating their lunch, Unfortunately the bell just had to go off.

"I'm talking Virgil!" Remus screamed, running off with Virgil in his arms to his next class, Remy facepalmed.

Remus ran into his class with Roman trailing behind him. "Were 'e goin'" Virgil asked, his words muffled from his face being snuggled into Remus' chest. "We are in my stupid boring history class, though it should be more fun with you" Remus whispered the last part, little did he know that Virgil heard it due to his cat ears and was now smiling happily into Remus' shirt.

Suddenly, Virgil shot up, his tail swinging furiously and his facial expressions angry. "What's wrong lil' bro?" Remus questioned, growing concerned with the sudden movement. Virgil jumped out of Remus' arms and ran to a group of popular kids, his tail swinging more furiously if possible and his ears up straight and angry. "DON' SAY THAWT ABOWBT MY BWOTH'R!" Virgil screamed in a specific boy's face.. Rhys George, the most popular boy, bully, meanest a## of the entire school.

Rhys looked at the small Neko, a mischievous smirk forming on his face "Whatcha going to do about it? Cry to your mommy, Waa Waa" The older boy mocked earning laughs from his other friends. Virgil looked up at Rhys, staring right into his soul, Remus and Roman KNEW they should stop  Virgil . . . but they wanted to see this. The one mistake Rhys made was underestimating the little Neko's strength and power, in a matter of 30 seconds Rhys was on the floor clutching his head with Virgil on top of him, effectively keeping him down on the ground.

Remus was right, Virgil did make this class more fun. Definitely.

Unfortunately or Fortunately, the teacher walked in on the sight of a 3 year old Neko standing on Rhys George with his tail swaying proudly and his ears perked up happily, so she walked straight back out of the classroom like nothing ever happened.

TimeSkip brought to you by premium ads on Spotify

Janus pulled up on the parking lot to the school and got out of the car. Immediately he was greeted with three boys hugging him tightly "Ok— ok" Janus wheezed out, trying pull out of the hug just like he pulled out of the school that morning.

"How was school?" Janus asked, finally being released from the soul crushing hug. "It was completely normal babes" Remy answered, glaring at Remus to not spill what happened with Virgil and Rhys.

Yeah Remy found out, everyone at school knows what happened but they didn't want to get lectured by their father that 'it was irresponsible not to take Virgil away before the fight could progress'.

Remus bit his lip and nodded, hoping it would stop his from spilling the beans, whilst Virgil smiled innocently at Janus as if he didn't just beat up someone 5 years older than himself.

Halfway through the drive home Remus couldn't help it and ended up telling Janus what happened, the little snitch. Janus glanced at the boys (Remus and Virgil) while they prepared for the lecture and punishment, instead they got a "That's my boy!" The three boys glanced at their father confused "What? I went to school with the bi##h called REGINA GEORGE. I assume her son, Rhys George acts the same as her." Janus answered, clearing the confusion in his sons' faces.

"Anyway, I got something— or someone to show you" Janus said happily, moving the topic. "Who?" The boys asked. "You'll see"

600 words

Ooo the susPeNsE