Greetings!

What does it take to have a strong loving relationship?

 Love. Trust. Respect. Understanding. Communication. 

What happens when despite these virtues in their relationship, a small misunderstanding and insecurities lead to actions that can forever change the way Arthit and Kongpop feel for each other.

High on angst, this will be an emotional roller coaster.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hola Amigos!

Thank you for taking the time to read this story and this note.

I had started writing this story sometime mid-last year when inspiration hit me and after a few chapters, I lost my motivation. I was unsure and as I got busy with life, this story was lost in my laptop collecting cyber dust. 

I have been battling with myself about putting this up for some time now, because truth-be-told, one-shot's are comfortable one-time posts, but an ongoing book is a serious commitment. And I was not sure if I was ready for this. #commitmentphobe 

As I have mentioned, this will be a slow, angst-filled story about misunderstandings and how one action can alter our lives forever.

The first two chapters are going to be uncomfortable for many to read and I request you to be patient with me and trust me on this one. 

There are reasons for every action and of course, there are going to be consequences as well. It's not written mindlessly. A lot of thought has been put, so until the story progresses, please stay calm. It's my sincere request. I have given the plot a lot of thought and tried my best to handle the sensitive issue as carefully as possible.

So let's help Arthit and Kongpob find their way back home.

Love

Kay🐚

P.S: The video on top is the inspiration for the title of this story.

S: The video on top is the inspiration for the title of this story