f o u r t y s i x

Thank you guys so much for all your comments and votes. The feedback I have been getting is absolutely amazing; I can’t thank you guys enough.

I received a lot of great comments throughout the story, so thank you to everybody who took the time to comment. I appreciate every word. Also, thank you to you guys who actually went back and voted on every chapter. I got to my goal of 1,000 votes by the end of the day I set the goal up. I cried. I’m not even kidding. I wanted to write a chapter that second but I’ve been catching up with school, so here it is right now.

As promised, I did pick my favorite comment. I loved every single one, but MrsMalikDixon by far made the funniest one. I mean- who openly admits they skip class to read fanfiction? She’s great, so ya’ll should follow her. You should also check out carlgrimespudding contracat infinitylove4404 they left really sweet comments as well.

I’ll be doing the same thing this time around. Leave a comment, and you automatically have a chance at getting a chapter dedication <3

Thank you guys soo much I love you all so damn much. You’re all I talk about to my mom, not even kidding.

- - - - -

After Woodbury, the three women knew better than to be anything less than careful with a group. The insanity inside of Woodbury’s walls still lingered, the blood thirst of the Governor still haunted each of their minds.

“Do you remember what to do, Pres?” Carol asked. The girl nodded. She half wished that Michonne was the one doing this. She sucked in a sharp breath as Michonne handed her the handgun. Reluctantly, she gave up her bow and quiver.

“Don’t worry, I’ll keep a hold on it.” She promised, offering her a smile as she slung the weapon over her back beside the katana.

“You’d better.” Presley looked down at Zeva, who looked up anxiously at her owner. “Stay, Zeva.” She commanded firmly. The dog’s ears flattened, showing her hesitation to the order. Regardless, the dog knew her place.

“Be careful, alright? Remember, we got our eyes on you.” Carol said reminded her. “You can do this, Pres.”

“Right.” Presley took a deep breath, nodding her head. “I’m ready.”

- - - - -

Approaching the people was much more difficult than she would have ever anticipated. As she had been instructed, she acted wide-eyed and innocent, keeping her hair down to frame her face. Michonne claimed it made her look more ‘innocent’. She’d been stripped of the heavy-duty weapons, left with only her knives and a handgun. She knew she would have to give up the handgun the second they approached her.

Their eyes snapped up at the sight of her. Her hands trembled around the cold gun, adding into the innocent act. “I-is this Terminus?” Her voice wavered. She felt absolutely pathetic acting like this, and the urge to put a bullet through each of their heads was strong. However, that wouldn’t get Rick’s group out of there.

“Yes, you’ve arrived to safety.” A kind woman answered. She approached Presley with a warm, oblivious smile. The woman was oblivious to what Presley had been through, to what she was capable of doing. “You can lower your weapon, honey. Nobody will hurt you here.” Lies.