𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕨𝕠

After the guests said their final goodbyes, and the family got to see him one last time, the Yukimura's returned home. The moment the door slammed shut, all hell broke loose.

"What the hell, Yumi? What the fuck is wrong with you?" the father asked, his face masked with anger and sadness.

"I don't understand. Please elaborate." Miyumi said with a blank face.

"Why aren't you sad? Why aren't you grieving? What the hell is wrong with you, monster? Who the hell doesn't cry when somebody they 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕕, died?!" the father screamed, while having his hands on Miyumi' shirt collar.

"𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕕?" she tilts her head while her dead eyes stare into his anger filled ones

"Oh my god..." the mother says with anger.

"You said that 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 makes us weak. You are being weak right now. To be weak is to be-" Miyumi's sentence was cut short by her mother slapping her, hard.

"What the fuck is wrong with you??? We didn't raise you to be like this?!!" she exclaimed while angrily shaking her fists in her daughter's face.

"Like what?" the daughter asks calmly.

"LIKE AN EMOTIONLESS HUMAN BEING!" the father yelled, making Yumi slightly flinch.

"I simply do not understand, that is it." Yumi replies with a cold tone.

After a long silence, her mother finally spoke up, "Yumi, get ready for dinner, I will be going to get groceries at the usual grocery place." she says as a shadow casts her face.

"Hai."

And that was it. The beginning, mostly end, of their p̶e̶r̶f̶e̶c̶t̶ family.