𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣

"Goodbye. Mother. Father." Yumi says with a bow.

"...Yumi." her mother says.

"Yes?" she says

"..did you ever 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 him...a..aki?" she says, her voice above a whisper.

"...i...suppose..how would.. how do... how do you know 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖  someone?" the daughter asks.

"Well in this case, he was family. He was your brother. But for 𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕔 purposes-" she was cut off by nearby honking, signaling that the two must part.

"...i will call you three times a week and you better answer, Miyumi." her father said with a sad smile.

"I suppose i will." she replies, her eyes 𝕤𝕠𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 just a little.

"We'll miss you..." the mother says.

"Well it's not my choice to leave. Goodbye." Yumi said, a hint of disappointment and hurt in her tone, surprising her mother and father.

As she opened the trunk to put all her luggage in, she noticed a small piece of paper sticking out from her backpack.

Ah it's the note from you, 𝔸𝕜𝕚. Don't worry, i will treasure it and i will keep the promise as well.. For now, it's goodbye. She solemnly thought.

She waved to her parents one last time before slamming the car door shut. Unknowingly, a 𝕥𝕖𝕒𝕣 slid down her cheek as she watched her parent's figures slowly disappear.

『ⓐⓕⓣⓔⓡ  ⓣⓗⓔ  ⓣⓦⓞ ⓗⓞⓤⓡ  ⓓⓡⓘⓥⓔ』

The house was not small. It was concerningly big, considering her Aunt only worked part time at a convenience store called "sakanosida" or something related to that.

"Hey Auntie, why is your house so big? How can you afford to pay for the house if you have a low paying job?" she asks bluntly.

"Ah well i was hoping you could help me with that." she says

"Are you suggesting i get a job? If it is beneficial for both of us, i will do so." she states.

"Jesus, you really are a robot." she says with a sigh.

"How you holdin' up, champ?" she asks

"I am quite fine. Although I will have to create a new routine, and that seems like that will be time consuming." she replies.

"... I meant the whole situation with 𝔸𝕜𝕚. I know you two were close." she says with a huff.

"I am fine."

"Okay."

When they got all her luggage out of the trunk they, mostly Miyumi, carried all the luggage to the front porch, waiting for her aunt to open the door to the majestic house.

"Your room is up the stairs to the right, next to the bathroom." she says.

As Yumi walks up the stairs, she sees photos hanging on the wall.

Photos of 𝕙𝕚𝕞 and her when they were younger.

Unknowingly, she cracks a 𝕤𝕠𝕗𝕥 𝕤𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖 and stares at it for at least 30 seconds.

"Oh wow you can 𝕤𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖." the aunt says with a surprised tone.

Immediately, she drops the 𝕤𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖 and continues her way up towards her room.