𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕖𝕟

"Please introduce yourself." the teacher said while looking disinterested.

"Hai. Ohayo. I am Yukimura Miyumi. I hope we get along." she said bluntly. She bowed and looked at the teacher.

"Any questions?" the teacher asked the class.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" one student asked.

"I do not believe so." she replied bluntly.

"Are you wearing contacts?"

"No, I have 20/20 vision." she said while sighing slightly.

"How tall are you?" a certain blond haired male asked while pushing up his glasses.

"If you were to round, I would be 4'10." she replied, not seeming fazed at all.

"Tch."

"Alright please sit down next to Tamaki. Tamaki raise your hand please." the teacher said- demanded.

When the class period ended, she was suddenly swarmed by several students.

"Miyumi-san! Wanna eat lunch with us?" one girl asked.

"I have to decline, my apologies. I have to check out the clubs. But possibly tomorrow." she said monotonously.

"A-ah it's alright." the student replied while walking away.

The robot girl started to walk towards the staff room, only to be distracted by a wonderful creation. 𝔸 𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕖. She wasted no time. She ran over to it and her eyes landed on a 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕗 𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕜. She hastily got out her money and pushed the button. Although her face was blank, her eyes were practically 𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘.

She took the straw and stabbed it through the hole and proceeded to gulp the whole thing in one go.

"Well well well. You seem to like milk. Y'know if you drink so much milk, why are you still so short, Chibi-chan?" a voice said from behind her.

When the girl didn't turn around, he spoke up again.

"Oi it's rude to ignore somebody."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..oh hi Titian-kun." she suddenly said.

"I didn't see you, sorry if i came off rude." she added.

"Haah?" he said, offended.

"Hm? Oh hi Yama-kun." she greeted respectfully.

"H-hi Yumi-san." he bowed slightly.

"Mm right well as much as I enjoy your company Yama-kun, I have to go. See you around." she said while yawning.

"wait a darn minute. Isn't it rude to not acknowledge my presence?" the blond spoke up again.

"Oh, right. I apologize but I must leave now." she said again, only this time she was looking the male in the eyes. She slightly bowed then turned around and walked away.

"...i dislike that..creature." the blond said while walking towards the gym.

"I-im sure she didn't mean anything by it Tsukki!"

"Don't call me that, "Yama-kun"' he imitated.

"..gomen Tsukki."

Bonus:

"Ne, doesn't Tsukishima seem more...pissed off?" Hinata said while slightly hiding behind Kageyama.

"Mmm if you're so interested, ask him." he said while grabbing Hinata by the shirt and launching him towards the beanpole.

"kAGEYAMA yOU jERK!"