𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕚𝕩

𝒯𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒹𝓇𝓊𝑔 𝐼 𝓉𝒶𝓈𝓉𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑜𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝑔𝓊𝑒

 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓈𝓀 𝓂𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼'𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 

𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼'𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉

~𝒟𝒶𝒹𝒹𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓈𝓊𝑒𝓈, 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝒷𝑜𝓇𝒽𝑜𝑜𝒹

_____________________________________

I wonder what I'd be doing if... her thoughts were interrupted when she abruptly slapped her cheeks, hard. 

None of that. You're being 𝕧𝕦𝕝𝕟𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖. You disgust me Yumi. she scolds herself mentally.

"A...ano... Are you alright..?" a 𝕤𝕠𝕗𝕥 voice asks.

"Hm..?" she questions before looking up and seeing Yamaguchi.

"Oh it's you.. Yamaguchi-san." she states plainly.

"Uh yeah it's me...?" he said confused

"....Yukimura Miyumi..." she mumbles.

"Huh?" he asks, looking puzzled as fuck.

"M-my name.." she had to bite her tongue to keep her from saying baka.

"Oh! That's right your 𝕞𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 never said your name! Well it's nice to meet you Yukimura-san!"

She's not my 𝕞𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣  She wanted to reply but instead she said something that surprised both of them.

"Y-you can call me by my first name y'know..." she says while turning around, starting to walk away and not waiting for his reply.

"O-oh okay then! Bye Miyumi-san!" he yells, which causes the fake blondie to yell at them, telling them to shut up.

What they didn't see was that she slightly curved her lips, making a 𝕤𝕠𝕗𝕥 𝕤𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖

✰  ✰  ✰

"Tadaima!" she yells

"AHHH!"

Yumi immediately ran towards the scream, dropping all the bags and probably breaking something.

"ARE YOU OKAY??" Yumi yelled, 𝕡𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕕.

"Ah! Yes.. sorry it's just i'm not used to you being in the house yet and the scream really scared me... gomen.." she says with a small smile.

"..."

"Y-yumi are you alright?" she questions the very pale girl.

"...mm.. I'll be leaving then." she states and walks out of the kitchen swiftly.

"𝔸ℍℍℍℍℍℍℍℍℍ"

" 𝕒-𝕒-𝕒-𝔸𝕂𝕀𝕀𝕀𝕀𝕀!!!!!"

  "𝔸-𝕒𝕜𝕚 𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖.... 𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕘𝕠... 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕘𝕠...𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕘𝕠...𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕘𝕠... 𝕄𝕆𝕄! 𝔻𝔸𝔻!" 

 "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕗𝕒𝕦𝕝𝕥, 𝕐𝕦𝕞𝕚. 𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖, 𝕚𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦..𝕝-𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕨𝕖𝕒𝕜" 𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕒𝕚𝕕 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕒 𝕤𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖 

"ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥-"