☆ four

"Is this it?" Maisie questioned, desperate to break the tension and draw away John B's confused eyes from scanning her face

"Yep, we're here" he shrugged, which resulted in JJ forcing his way in between the pair, knocking on the door rhythmically.

"Housekeeping!" He called out in a high pitched voice, Maisie struggling to hold back her laugh from the boy. She really couldn't stay mad at him.

Once again rolling her eyes, she pushed past the dork and unlocked the door with the key, pushing it open cautiously. The hinges creaked as it swung, Maisie shuddering subconsciously from the noise, which caused a soft smile to grow on JJ's face.

The three spread out and began searching throughout the room, looking for any sign that might help them figure out who's boat it was that they found. Maisie trudged her way to the bathroom and searched through the toiletries bag sitting on the counter. The girl couldn't find anything of importance and if Maisie was being honest, she was beginning to grow bored. But once the girl heard JJ's voice grow closer to the bathroom door she came up with what she believed to be a brilliant idea. So she climbed into the bath; slipping once mind you- and quickly stood behind the shower curtain, silently giggling.

"Find anything?" John B called out from the main room, only to be met with JJ complaining about how it was just a Dopp Kit the boy wouldn't let him steal.

But upon seeing the shower curtain closed and Maisie nowhere in sight, JJ rolled his eyes at what he knew was coming next. Maisie was so predicable. As he flung the shower's plastic curtain to the side he was greeted by a shrill "rah!" coming from a hiding Maisie, with the happiest grin on her face that JJ had seen in a while. But once she sensed that her scare didn't work, she huffed angrily; causing JJ to grin widely at her child-like antics.

"We're you scared even a little bit?" She sighed not at all amused with her now failed scare attempt.

"Mai you're so clumsy I heard you slip over in the tub" JJ laughed as he slung an arm around her shoulders dragging the pouting girl out of the bathroom and into the main living area just as John B shot up excitedly from squatting on the floor.

"Holy shit! You guys are gonna want to see this" he grinned as he held up a large wad of cash causing both JJ and Maisie's eyes to widen in shock. Rushing over the pair were met with more bundles of cash littered in the room's safe with a gun laying at the front. JJ exclaimed excitedly as he snatched the gun out of the safe which caused John B and Maisie's smiles to falter at the weight of the now evolving situation.

"Hey, J please put it back" Maisie pleaded with the over excited boy as John B sighed in disbelief and slight fear.

"This is a SIG Sauer!" He chimed excitedly, completely ignoring the pleas coming from his friends as they begged him to just put it back.
"This is a fucking spendy gatt, man!"