Ch. 2

After meeting Yuu I just continued doing what I was doing and counting the days till Gai died for the first time.

[Hey you gonna introduce me?]

And today Kazuki Hyoudou is here to help me with parts like this.

[Only because Death decided to travel back in time and to a different dimension after the war.]

/////

Yori walked around on rooftops to get fresh air. A portal opened up behind him. He turned around as he saw a black sword with a curved blade and a skull with crossbones as the guard.

"I take it you're not from here?" Yori said.

"And you're not afraid of what I am?" The sword glowed as it spoke.

"Your Death, trapped inside enlightened death and you came here to start your journey on getting out. Am I wrong?"

"No. Who the hell are you?" Death asked.

"I'm Yori Saisho."

"The Saisho...as in the Gurēto Kingusu that even Shu admirers?"

"Technically me and Shu will never officially meet. We'll cross paths here and there though."

"Oh damn...oh damn, it's you, to be honest I didn't think I'd meet you." Death sounded starstruck.

"Ok, well for now I better use you as my weapon while you're here."

"I'd be honored." Death said as Yori took hold of enlightened death.

/////

That was weird to know a death god was starstruck by me.

[Even hearing about Kenmeina Shi being like that was surprising]

Yeah especially for a guy like that who later became a Shinigami God. Me and Kenmeina Shi stayed partners for a little while, he left before Gia's first death.

/////

"Why are you leaving?" Yori said.

"I have business elsewhere?" Death said, body out of the sword.

"Well good luck, wherever you go." Yori waved goodbye.

"When next we meet, call me Kenmeina Shi." He teleported away.

/////

[Hey man I got to go, wife is calling.]

See you later Kazuki.

[See ya]

While he's gone here's an extra story on what happened with Death, er Kenmeina Shi, that Kazuki mist not know about. You see Kenmeina, he uh...set up the portal failure for Kazuki and Ichika after Kazuki changed the date in the death note.

/////

3 days later...

Yori is walking along building tops when a portal opens.

Yori crossed his arms and leaned his body to one side as Kenmeina Shi walked through the portal.

"Hey Yori, how you doing?" He said.

"Hey Kenmeina Shi, everything is cool. What are you doing here?"

"I need you to block off portal access to the Tokyo Ghoul dimension."

"Why?" Yori questioned.

"Kazuki and his new friend Ichika need to go to the Re: Zero dimension." Kenmeina Shi said.

"What about Kazuki's family?" Yori stood up straight.

"I told them Kazuki was on a long mission and didn't know when he'll be back."

"Good thinking"

"So can you do it?"

"I can't block off travel to different dimensions but I could force transport them to Re: Zero."

"Thanks frater." Death said.

"Potest auxilium vobis laetus ego fratrem meum."

(Frater is Latin for "brother"
Potest auxilium vobis laetus ego fratrem meum means "Glad I could help you my brother")

/////

I did what Kenmeina Shi wanted and Kazuki, along with Ichika, went to the Re: Zero dimension.

~~~~~
This was meant to be a short chapter. The purpose of this chapter was to connect
Death/Kenmeina Shi with Yori.

Make sure to read my other book named "Curse of Kyōakuna" to read more about Ichika and Kazuki.

Link to Curse of Kyōakuna:

https://my.w.tt/oRxDdYFpu7

As always vote if you liked this chapter. Comment your questions and concerns and I hope you are all doing well

-Hikari