birthday party - dallas winston

poopoo

why does "wildest dreams" by taylor swift make me cry it's making me cry now I hate my life

ok bye

word count - 803
. . . . . . .

"Blow out your candles, baby!" y/n held onto her son's tiny shoulders, watching as he babble around, then blow them out in a series of quick laughs and saliva bubbles. Well, what would you expect to see at a one year old's birthday party? His mom's friends surround him, clapping away as they now bombard him with gifts and smiles.

"This is an amazing party for a one year old, y/n." Says her friend, Brenda, and swung her arm over another one of y/n's friend's shoulders, a girl named Jolene. "Thanks, wanted to make it special for my special little man." She looks over the shoulders of someone, where he was holding y/n's baby in his arms, cooing him silently, feeding him from a tiny baby spoon his cake. "Ah, well..." Brenda coughs, signaling Jolene something.  "...we'll just have to go see what the others are doing, right Jo?" She nudged her in the ribs, scaring her to look at Brenda.

"Wait why?" Y/n was shocked, unbelievable! "Don't leave me alone like everybody else in this party did!" She eyes the people on the other side of the yard, spread out drinking the liquor and talking their lives away. Most of them were Greasers, the only Socs here were Brenda and Jolene along with the plus ones they brought with them.

Brenda clears her throat. "Oh, it's very important business!" She pushed Jolene slightly as if y/n didn't obviously already see this, then saw Brenda looking back and forth between Two-Bit Mathews and herself. Ah, that little whore. "Totally not anything with Two-Bit—nope nope! Just important business people business!" She runs off, after giving a little wave to baby s/n (son name) of course..Jolene then smiles at y/n nervously, "Cute kid!" She yells, then runs along with Brenda.

"Fuck." She whispers, face palming herself at the idiocy of some people—but Jolene and Brenda were the truest ones ever, they couldn't be replaced, or nothing would be the same again. "Yeah , kid , enough with the spoon, I gotta get some cake too."

She turns around to see s/n playing around with a spoon he just ate from, and smiles at him. "Who is my little boy?" She coos at him, sticking out her tongue a little bit, making him giggle in baby language. "Am I not your little boy too, mommy?" Both s/n and y/n look up to see...him. A guy who had a one night stand with y/n, and the father of our beloved s/n.

"Oh my goodness, shut up Dally!" She rolled her eyes, sitting next to him on the picnic table they were sat at, presents stocked up behind them, waiting for the young boy to open. "Am I not? Answer me, y/n."

"I won't answer you, Dally. I'll never answer to you again, and you know that." She grabs the spoon from s/n's mouth, then replaces it with a pacifier, and good think he happily approves of the pacifier. "Come on, where's the fun in that? You know me well enough to know my true intentions." He let's go of s/n, letting him scoot over to his mom, who helped him, of course.

She scoffed, "What the hell are those intentions? To impregnate more 16 year olds?" She smiles at s/n and listens to him babble on.

He scoffs too, "Oh come on I was 17! You make me sound like a pedo!"

"Well you sure acted like one when you saw me!" She started to air quote some of his statements, "Oh you're so beautiful!" She says, mocking him, "Why don't you come on over to my place, I'll show you a good time!" She made him roll his eyes, scoffing even more than they both could ever combined. "Why were you such an ass-wipe, pussy? Huh?" She flicked his ear, but he only crossed his arms and pouted like a child.

"Why didn't you stop!? Huh? Dally-!"

Dally was now: irritated.

"That's because I fucking loved you, y/n! But I guess there's only s/n to love, right?" He turned his head, "I love you."

"What? You love me?" She held s/n closer to her body, and he was indeed confused. He was always confused by yelling, but it would become worse if he was scared of it.

Dally nodded, "Even though we were never together, I now realized you're the only one for me, y/n. I've loved you ever since you lied down in my bed..." y/n's eyes widened.

"I knew you were the one."