dallas winston (sudden baby daddy) pt. 1

aaa I love shit alternatives to my other shit story which I need a new plan for because my old plan was also shit and everything is just shit right now please enjoy this even though I usually just read these for my oWn pLeasuRe and have no actual feelings towards any of these cHarActErS I just like reAdIng.

YEa

seriously, here you go even though the beginning is boring and only like 1000 words are with Dally in it I'm so sorry but I gotta lay this out, people! I'm making stories not imagines w a i t a second did I tag that-

~kourt 😹

Word count: 3341

"Y/N L/N. A young, nice, beautifully sparking 17 year old girl with the eyes and heart of a siren , besides the fact that she didn't really want anything including relationships and heartbreak (she's already had enough of those for God's sake), and now she's become the most heartless, straightforward little bastard ever to exist, in our town-Tulsa. She's a sight to see per usual if you really are a tough one wanting a beating, so beware children!-" The old man with shining golden brown hair raised his hands up imitating a stereotypical story-book monster, "She won't hesitate to eat you alive!" He yelled loudly, rocking forward in his chair.

The children flinched and screamed in a joking manner.

The old man put his hands down chuckle at his children sitting in front of him, a little girl of the age of seven with Y/H/C hair flowing behind her in a low ponytail, her little six year old brother with the same hair color as his father sit beside her playing with a old wooden toy duck that belonged to this infamous "Y/N L/N". This boy was indeed her little brother, Joshua, playing with an old belonging of his older sisters as this older sister takes a few steps by them—crossing her arms as she roll her eyes at the old man's smiling face, his Y/E/C-colored eyes sparkle with delight as his oldest daughter throw on her jacket without words. She was facing towards the door.

Joshua and the seven year old girl named Jacqueline looked behind them to see their older sister whom their father was telling his usual "horror story" about, she didn't say a word—and she usually didn't ever speak, since she started hanging with the wrong crowd: some boys that her Father didn't mind, but her Mother never liked the boys. "I'm going out." She simply said, her father solemnly nod as his children turn back around with a smile on their face, ignoring their sister who wasn't the nicest of girls, her Father did still love his daughter, though. It's just that he teases Y/N, he was always the joker of the family, Jacqueline and Joshua always made the time to listen to their father's stories, for somewhat they were entertaining them when their sister was always mentioned; since the distance always put something between them all.

"Y/N? Where are you going now? With your big guy friends?" The little boy smiled with teeth, one tooth missing—because he was growing up and losing teeth every now and then, but he still always smiled at his sister. She started to seem annoyed as a older sibling would do, she slipped on her shoes along with taking a large sigh at her brother. "Yea!" Jaqueline agreed, "Are you going with your boyfriends?" She giggled, and hit the side of Joshua's shoulder making him wince in the pain (the girl was pretty strong) but giggle along with her—as siblings did to tease each other, but Y/N wasn't that type of girl, she never let her sibling's teasing be left alone just like this usually.

Sometimes, it got ugly.

^^^^

The year was 1965. The year to be alive. The year to eat children, and have them in your basements. The year to put people through that fucking wall. The year to cause trouble and not be in that much crap for it—the year everything was so damned cheap. The year in which Y/N was only 17 years of age with the (real) intention to finally get away from her annoying-old raggedy parents of the name Darcy and Kilburn. What stupid names, and of course Y/N dislikd the names, she was a horrible hormone-filled teenager who loved getting into messes, nothing stereotypical or anything..y'know-I always tell the truth.