darry curtis x reader (camp) pt. 1

unedited.

im making a whole book for patrick swayze screw this

*the reader and said friends are 16 years old. and yes I'm aware it's June time and they are still in school

but this is a story.

I can do whatever.

camp camp camp

and also this is just the beginning of the story not the actual "meet" part people are gonna kick my ass aren't they gosh I can't write one shots for shit

Word count: 2405
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
1962 - June 20th

"This bus sucks everything sucks that blue boy over there sucks even this freaking backpack on my back sucks you suck I suck-"

"F/N if you don't shut the heck up I'm going to snatch the backpack away and feed it to the wolves!" I told F/N. She just pouted and crossed her arms, so she looked like an angry two year old wanting attention from their parents. She continued to look straight ahead, which means she was only staring at the gray leather seat to be 'exact', "Sometimes, Y/N, you're a real meanie-head! This is why no one likes you and I'm the only one here for you!" She said, but it didn't offend me one bit because we had been childhood friends, and I knew both her and I loved joking around like that. So, I rolled my eyes at her words and turned by body so I could be facing her.

"Duh!" I said back, "Thats me, you should know me well off now, F/N. And you know I'm the only one who's here for you, too, little girl."

"You're a klutz, Y/N, you know I wouldn't mean that stuff unless I had been sabotaging you the whole time!" She laughed at me, "But please don't take my backpack and feed it to the wolves. I'd rather you take blue boy and feed him to the wolves!" She pointed straight at Billy, we all called him "blue boy" because he liked wearing blue, and also because he was always a sad kid—he never had a day where he was happy (and of course we always wondered why, we just never said anything to him). "You heard that?! Billy!? I'm coming to get'cha! Can't hide from F/N F/L/N!" She stood up in the seat handing me her backpack, and screamed at him—I couldn't see him but it must've freaked him the hell out, he could've taken this as an actual threat!

"Sit down, F/N, we're almost there!" I and everyone else on the bus heard our teacher/supervisor yell from the front of the aisle

Oh—! Let me explain what's going on here, first off as the obvious we're on a bus.

yes.

Second off, this is a school camp trip. A high school camp trip—don't get your panties all in a bunch because we are definitely of age in case anybody wanted to get together somehow.. (happens frequently in this kind of setting-). But for most of us, this trip was just too sudden—but what we didn't know is that our parents had secretly signed a waiver to send us here for six weeks! Six weeks! I didn't have six weeks to waste on somewhere like this! So did everyone else—and that's why none of us were in no mood to be sent somewhere like this camp!

Well, gotta make the best of it.

F/N was now sitting down in her seat, jumping her leg up and down...she just could never stop moving! "Why do we even have to go to this stupid camp?" She then said after a moment of silence (which honestly, I was dreading for.) "This is a trip that was uncalled for! Un-called-for! And now my mom is forcing me to take this stupid unnecessary trip to a camp I can't even trust!" She looked at me, "What if there are ghosts there?" I almost chuckled at her words. Ghosts? The only ghost here would be Blue boy—he was as pale and lifeless as one. ""..What if there are people who want to murder us? Oh my goodness—maybe they are just waiting for us to get there!" She stumbled around on the seat grabbing her belongings, and I watched her do so like I was getting entertained from this blasphemy. "We have to go, Y/N! It's for our own safety! We definitely can't stay here!" I guess her anxiety got triggered. People on the bus were looking at us all strangely, one boy popped his head out from his seat and watched her stumble around to get her stuff: I'm also guessing her stuff wasn't placed correctly in her bags because she had belongings all over the place that I didn't notice before.