14

Another month went by.
We are deep into the winter. Luckily the playroom is pretty warm and cozy except for all the weird furniture though.

Alex and I are in the playroom right now. He is busy training me. Submissive training he calls it. I was on my knees looking down at the floor. He was standing behind me with a whip in his hand. 

"Now Jordan. Whenever I say kneel. You would be in this position. Understand?"

"Yes sir."

"Good girl. Now get up." he says and he hits me with the whip lightly. I get up and stand looking down to the floor.

"Now put your hands on your legs, right here." he says and he puts my hands on my legs. "Look up and look at the wall." he says. 

"Yes sir." and I do what he says. "Now whenever I say attention, you will stand like this. Understand?"

"Yes sir." 

"Good girl." He then takes my arms and puts them behind my back and he puts them together. "Whenever I say wait. You will stand like this."

"Yes sir." He then takes my hands and put them in front of me again together. "Whenever I say At my service, you will stand like this."

"Yes sir." He then takes my hands and put them up and place them behind my head. "Whenever I say inspection, you will stand like this." 

"Yes sir." 

"Kneel." Alex says and I went on my knees and look down to the floor. "Good girl." he kneels in front of me and he turns my hands around. "Whenever I say Nadu. You will be like this."

"Yes sir." he gets up and he pushes me down like I go into a bowing position with my hands on the floor. "Whenever I say humble, you will be like this." 

"Yes sir."

"Good girl. Now get up and go stand at the wall with your hands on the wall." 

"Yes sir." I do as he says and he comes to me. He puts my hands crisscross each other and he push my head down and he spreads my legs apart. "Whenever I say wall. This is how I want you." 

"Yes sir." 

"You have been a really good girl. I think it's time to reward my princess for being so good." he says. He then takes my hand and he takes me to the black bench, stretcher thing.

He turns me around on my stomach and he takes rope and he first ties my feet and legs together and to the bench, my legs spread apart

He turns me around on my stomach and he takes rope and he first ties my feet and legs together and to the bench, my legs spread apart. Then he takes my arms and tie them to the bench as well. He then blind folds me.

Alex pov:

After tying Jordan up and blind folding her I went to my drawers. I take out on of my butt plugs and then a magic wand and a pin wheel. I went back to Jordan and I take some lube first and spray it between her butt cheeks. I put the butt plug into her and she gasps.

"You okay princess?"

"Yes sir." she says and I then take the pin wheel and I roll it on her back, gently so it won't hurt her. Just for her to feel the pinching feeling. She starts to softly moan. I put the pin wheel down after a while and then I take the magic wand vibrator and I switch it on. I placed it onto her clit and I rub it on there. She starts to moan and squirm but obviously her squirming doesn't get her very far cause she can't move. But her moaning gets louder and louder as I rub the vibrating wand in circles on her clit and opening. 

After a while I turn the wand off and then I take my pants down. I take my member and I enter it into her, I start moving in and out of her fast and hard and roughly, and her moaning gets even louder. I spanked her with my hand on her butt a few times while I thrust in and out of her hard and rough. And I feel her tightening around me.

"Not yet princess." I said and I keep moving my pace up more and more. I soon feel her tightening again.

"Yes princess let go." I said spanking her again. And she lets  her orgasm go all over me. I slam into her while I feel my own orgasm coming and soon she tightens around me again. 

"Oh fuck princess." I moan while I let go into her. At the same time she lets go as well. 

I pull the butt plug out and then I pull myself out and I quickly clean everything before I let her loose. After I put everything back into place, I untie her and I take her to her room. She was exhausted I could see it.

I tugged her in her bed and I left the room. She was half asleep when I left. I went to take a quick shower and get dressed into my sweats. I went to my study and started to catch up on some work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~