26

Jordan's pov:

I slowly open my eyes. I was in some sort of a basement. My hands were tight above my head and my mouth was shut with a cloth between my teeth. I couldn't speak and I look around. I was standing tight up to the ceiling. The rope around my wrists was tight and it was sot of cutting through my skin around my wrists. Suddenly I feel a slap against my lower back. I gasp in pain and pull on the ropes, and it's cutting more through my skin.

"Well someone's finally awake." I hear a familiar voice behind me. Heels clicking on the cement floor as she was walking. 

And Sarah stands in front of me holding a whip in her hand,  tapping it into her other hand. She keeps walking around me talking. I didn't hear much of what she was saying cause it was hard to concentrate with the ropes cutting through my skin and the pain. 

Next moment there's a big bang sound outside, which breaks Sarah's attention away from me. She looks at me surprised, frowns and the heads outside to check on the sound. While she leaves, I try to get out of the ropes. Not really succeeding though. She was gone for a while and then I heard a scream. Obviously I have no idea what's happening outside. 

"Let me go!" I hear Sarah yelling. What is going on out there? 

I still try to get out of the ropes when the doors slams open and I see Alex standing there. I was so relieved when I saw him. But like I could say anything cause well I couldn't. Alex runs up to me and he looks at the ropes.

"Don't worry princess. I'm here now." he says. 

He looks around for something sharp and he gets a knife. I see cops outside and they had Sarah in cuffs. Lindsay comes inside too and she helps Alex. I was surprised seeing them working together. Alex takes the knife and he cuts me loose. He catches me in his arms and then he takes the cloth off from my mouth. I breathe out a breath of relief.

"I'm so glad to see you." I hug him tight. And then I hug Lindsay too. "And you too Lindsay." 

Alex takes his coat off and he wraps it around me.

"Lets go home." he says and I nod. 

We left to the car but the cops stops us before we get at the car.

"Ma'am. We need your statement." One of the officers says.

"Can we meet you at the station?" Alex asks him and he nods.

We all get in the car and we drive to the station.

_____________________________________________________________________________