17

Few weeks went by and Alex and I haven't talked at all since that day. I ignored his calls, his texts, emails, you name it. I also didn't go back to work either. I just send the bitch an email saying that I'm taking time off. Well she didn't really reply. But I don't care. I was in my sweatpants locked up in my room for a few weeks now. I barely eat, I shower from time to time when I feel it's needed. I do at least brush my teeth still everyday. But overall I'm just too damn depressed to give a shit right now. I do miss Alex. But he lied to me and he hided this from me. And he wants me to trust him. I can't do that if he hides things like this to me.

I hear the doorbell. I know Logan and Amy both are working today cause I heard them leaving. The doorbell rings a few times and I decided to get up and check who it was.

I open the door and to my surprise to who were standing there I was staring.

"Well you look like a mess." 

"What are you doing here Lindsay?"

"I came to check up on you. Alex is a mess too and he won't talk to me." 

"I don't care Lindsay." I said and I walked away leaving the door open. I sat on the couch and she comes in and closed the door.

She comes to sit with me on the couch.

"What happened Jordan?"

"It doesn't matter. It's over between Alex and me."

"Talk to me Jordan." 

"Why are you even friends with Sarah?"

"I know Sarah since we were kids Jordan. Her family helped me and Alex out a lot when we were little. They took care of us till we were old enough to get our own places. My mother were arrested for robbery and my dad well he left us when Alex were 2." I stare at her and I sighed. 

"I'm sorry Lindsay. I just really don't like her."

"I didn't say you should like her. Sometimes I don't either. She just let's her big company ego get to her."

I just shrug at her and sighed. Shaking my head.

Lindsay gets up and she pulls me up too. She drags me to the bathroom and she switches on the shower.

"Take a shower. I'll bring you something to wear. We are going out for a bit." I just nod and took my clothes off. I quickly take a shower and wash my hair and everything. I get out and Lindsay has put the clothes on the counter for me.

Lindsay helps me to do my hair and makeup and we left

She took me to a dance studio. Like a workout dance studio.

"I come here whenever I need to blow off some steam. Or when I feel depressed or whatever. It really helps me to cheer up so I hope it will help you too. Plus the dance instructor is attractive too even though he is gay." she says and I just nod.

We went inside and we take our place in the studio. She was right the dance instructor was something for the eye. He shows us some moves and after we all get the moves he puts on some music for us to dance to. The song he puts on comes from one of my favorite movies, the greatest showman.

We danced to the song with the moves he showed us. And Lindsay was right. This really does help and it really works.

After that we went out for a bite to eat and I then asked her to drop me off at the bar where Logan works. She hugged me and this time I hug her back the same way she did with me.

"We should do this again." she says and I nod at her smiling.

"Thank you." she smiles and she left and I went inside. I ordered a few drinks and got a bit drunk. I then decided to go through all the messages Alex send me. A lot of I'm sorry texts and voicemails and emails.

I went out of the bar and got a cab and I went to Alex's house.

~~~~~~~