Chapter Five

~~~

Izumi woke up earlier than usual, her stomach growling.q

She slowly got up from her bed and walked into the kitchen rubbing her eyes, she went into the Kitchen but Katsuki wasn't there. Izumi shook it off thinking that he's probably still sleeping since it's 4:00 AM she got something to hold her off for a while and went in the living room watching TV.

Kacchan~

As weird as Izumi was she sighed and made her way upstairs to her door only to stop while grabbing onto the door minx

She wanted to see how Katsuki looked when he was asleep...

Izumi sighed and went to his door-knocking twice to not get a reply.

She opened the door and took a deep breath before walking inside the cold room.

The girl went on the side of the bed looking at Kacchan and some of his features. Izumi smiled and got on the bed laying down next to the male who was sound asleep, pills must have made him tired.

He looked so peaceful he didn't have an angry face he was just relaxed.

She giggled and moved some of his hair off to the side her eyes traveled down to his abs and a bit lower to the hem of his boxers, she blushed madly and quickly shook her head looking at his wrapped-up wound.

Knowing she'll have to re-wrap it she got up from the bed and went to his dresser quickly grabbing one of his T-Shirts loving the bury caramel smell of him, before going back into her room thinking about what she has just done.

The girl shook it off and went off to do her morning routine.

Once she was done she wrapped a towel around herself walking out the bathroom into her room to be met with ruby eyes staring at her.

"K-KACCHAN!?"

Katsuki rosed up from the bed and made his way to Izumi as she stumbles back before her back hit the wall.

He blocked his arms on both sides of her head trapping her.

"Deku.." He said, with a husky voice.

Izumi didn't dare to look up at the blond, way too afraid holding onto the towel tightly.

"Look at me"

She quickly looked up at him as his voice was suddenly deep, she looked into his blazing red eyes.

"Anything you wanna tell me, Deku?"

"N-no.."

"You sure?" He put his leg in between her legs, with a sudden motion he rubbed his leg onto her womanhood making Izumi moan and whimper.

"Y-y-yes.."

"Alright then..." Katsuki smirked moving, his leg, and walked out of the room without another word leave the girl blushing, etc....mess.

({£~¥})
Katsuki left without another word knowing what he had just done to the poor soul back in the room with a smirk plastered onto his face.

He walked downstairs sitting on the couch texting his squad.
~~
Baku squad💥
~~
( I want y'all to guess who the bakusquad is babysitting/Bodyguards)

Bakugo💥- How y'all looking with those brats?

Mina 👽- Ehh...Could be better..She Okay I guess...

Kaminari ⚡️-  Bro... I feel like mine is babysitting me instead of the other way around he's so strict!

Kirishima 💩- Don't wanna talk about it

Sero🖨- HELLA FUN! I feel bad for you guys! SHE HAS BOOZE AND HER MUSIC FUCKING ROCKS!

Mina👽- Lucky...wbu Kat?

Bakugo💥- Sexy as hell, plus I think she might have a crush on me! But she's nice...

Kirishima💩- So manly dude your so lucky! This chick just makes me study and work all day!

Sero🖨- Pic?

Kaminari⚡️- Pic?

Mina👽- Pic?

Kirishima 💩- Pic?

Bakugo💥- Later.

Sero🖨- Wellll~ you guys, she just said if you want you guys can come over today! Or tm if you want.

Kirishima 💩- I'm down for Tm! What about y'all?

Mina👽- TM will work!

Kaminari⚡️- I'm down for tomorrow!

Sero🖨- Wbu Kat?

Bakugo💥- I'll see, talk to ya shit heads later...

~~

Katsuki sat back on the couch thinking about Izumi.

To be honest he was awake the whole time just didn't feel like getting up anytime soon so he just closed his eyes and kept doing so even when Izumi came in touching him.

After a while, Izumi came downstairs dressed and went into the living room looking for Katsuki.

"S-sorry- I am I didn't know you were up! A-and you looked so peaceful I couldn't! I- thought you were up!-"

"It's a fine nerd...I'm gonna go out to get some groceries. Lock the doors and don't let anybody inside alright.." Katsuki said, getting up ruffling Izumi's Hair before stopping at the door.

"Don't open the door for no one, okay Deku" Katsuki said, winking at the girl before leaving and locking it as Izumi pulled herself onto the floor groaning in embarrassment.

But the wonder about what had happened in her room...

What was this man doing to her~...

.......(~~•~~).......