Chapter Twenty-one

Izumi grabbed Katsuki arm before he could leave her alone.

"I can't!"

"Why!?"

"That's what he wants Kacchan! He wants you to leave to take me!" She whispered harshly into his ear.

Katsuki stayed silent for a while before looking Izumi up and down. "Put the shirt on" Izumi smiled at him before putting the shirt on.

"I-If I see him...I'm gonna have to shoot him okay?" He said, warning her.

"Mhm"

Kacchan grabbed on Izumi's waist keeping her close to him.

"Stay close alright"

"Alright"

They both walked around while Katsuki looked back often to make sure the girl was okay...

Crack!

Their heads shot to the sound as a dark figure was now running with a camera in his hands.

"Shit"

Katsuki let go of Izumi's arm running to the figure while Izumi stood there and watched.

Crack!

Izumi gasped 'How!? Kacchan just went after them!?' Her breathing got heavy as she hurried and grabbed a big branch.

"C-come out!"

Nothing...

"I said c-come out!"

Nothing...

She sucked it up and went for a swing to the bush to only have a bunny jump out.

"Awww~!"

She quickly put down the weapon and softly grabbed a hold of the cute bunny. "You're so cute! And fluffy! And-!"

"AAHHHH"

Izumi and the bunny both jumped from the sound.

"Kacchan!"

Izumi put the bunny down and ran to the noise. As she was running she felt something brush up her thigh she turned only to see the little bunny running or jumping with her.

She next big branch she passed she quickly picked it up getting closer to the rustling and the groans of fighting.

She stopped at the sight.

Katsuki had bruises and cuts all over his body as he struggled to get the unknown man off from on top of him.

"HHAA!" She abt the man in the neck with the branch making him fall onto Katsuki... must have hit a nerve...

Izumi quickly removed the man off of Katsuki as he gasped for air. "A-Are you okay!?"

"I'm fine... I just need to rest.."

"Rest!? Your bleeding we have to go to the hospital! Kacchan!" Katsuki looked at the girl with a tiered glare making her shut up.

"I'm fine Deku.. you know somethings, you can patch me up," He said, as he tried to get up only for Izumi to grab a hold of his arm and wrap it around her neck helping him walk and stand.

"What are we gonna do with him.. we can't just leave him like this.. he knows something.."

"Well come back for him, ya hot him pretty hard he should be out of a while."

As they walked slowly getting a couple of grunts from Katsuki he shook as something moved against his leg.

"What the hell..."

Izumi looked down to see the fluffy green bunny.

"Is that a conejita?"
(Bunny)

"Oh! He's still here!"

"That's what you were doing while I almost died? Talking to a bunny?"

"Hey! You left me!"

Once they got to the car Izumi slowly put Katsuki in the back as he lay down trying to get comfortable.

Izumi got in the drives seat buckling herself in.

"Wait!" She quickly opened her door as the green fluffy bunny jumped into her lap. "I'm gonna call you Bunchan!"

"Why is that close to my name!?"

"Jealous much"

Katsuki only 'Tch' before patting his lap watching as the bunny jumped over to him. "It's cute-ish."

"Awwww! I didn't know Kacchan likes bunny's!"

"Tch, hurry and get home I'm gonna die soon.." He huffed giving a pet to the bunny.

"Heh.."

"Bunchan Huh~."